What do you hope for Visions of Amereth?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Nov 15, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

What would you like to see and your reaction to the new mino champ?
    I really like to see a new spider and imps they still haven't been much progress on this much as other themes unfortunatly
    i wouldn't mind a new goblin possibly a good support champ
    I would like to see more split faction stuff like UD/FW (non hero) possibly demon/undead champ

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I want to see an Imp, Goblin, and a new Bok. Enought of Minos and DElf.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

And fire/blood bgs

Ifem21 likes this.
  4. Ifem21

Blood is now a proper theme, so let them as it is for a while. Fire is allready nice too, we need to focus on the unfinished themes, and one or another meta rune por expansion. You know what this means? VOTHSAIR!!!

5. chickenpox2

What I meant is no more fire or blood cause they already put a lot in those themes

6. Ifem21

And that was exaclty what I said .-.

7. chickenpox2

Problem with goths air is they are 2x2 making them really easy targets and harder to move around

8. Ifem21

Yeah, but they are really powerfull, and have lot of meta Presence. Also, Sok stated that every expansion will have half of the runes runnable for meta, being some them only meta

9. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

The previous expansion not motivated me to put me to play, as they usually do the new expansions of this game.
    I looked at the current expansion and I can say that is even more disgusting than the last.
    See you next expansion.

Desert Owls Ruins This Game.

10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Minos and fire wouldn't have been my choice either, but such is life.

I think a new goblin was a good thing (though I might be biased) but since goblins aren't a meta deck, and aren't every UDs cup of tea, it doesn't necessarily cause much impact.

Has anyone got much use of the new goblin? I haven't had a chance to play much but it seems decent due to cost, though I'm thinking the healing could be greater from its signiture ability at a slightly greater cost.