What faction do you like playing against the most!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 7, 2015.

1. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I am somehow comfortable playing against all the Wrath Factions, but feel uncomfortable playing against the Protectorate Factions.

SPiEkY and Qucas like this.
  2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

FW. I like to cast loot when a skeleton equips skull cloak. +2 defense and bone fracture is great on boghopper glutton.

Dolcebrodude and Anima26 like this.
  3. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

SP. They annoy me the least.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I always stay very calm when my 20 HP dude with a 35 HP buffer flies off into the sky.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I always wait for the vp before I cast bubble. Most SP players only run one VP cuz its 55 nora.

6. Boozha

Yeah, after the first two times I now often couple bubble with backfire or bubble champions above 20 HP.

7. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

SP, FS and KF. They generally tend to make the most elaborate plays and I like seeing people push the limits of what their skill/spell sets can do.

8. claydude5

>FS
    >Skill Plays
    Choose one

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

kek

10. Boozha

... Yeah, you play IS, you stop talking about skill ... deploy, move forward, hit things with sticks until dead.

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Probably FS. Since I've played it the most I've got a better grasp on what all it can do, including the little surprise runes that sometimes show up. Otherwise maybe KF or UD. I always get a little uncomfortable playing against SL because I miscalculate the FF bonus' effect on a given attack when I rush too much, but that's mostly just be being bad.

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I like playing against UD, SL, or SP the most, as I know their tricks best and can counter them more easily. I don't mind so much playing against IS or FS, but FW can die in a fire with ST and KF.

Qucas likes this.
  13. claydude5

I play FW and SP.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Anything but FW so I don't have to complete with the balanced 18 nora per turn generation that cost 45 nora 20 turns ago and has generated over 200 nora since.

15. claydude5

nobody told me UT got buffed to 45 nora.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait, let me errata my favorite faction:

Whichever one has pilots who don't kvetch about what they're fighting. i.e. I actually hate playing against every faction.

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Kvetching is a time-honored tradition, how dare you impugn it! Why, the kids these days have no proper respect for a good complaint. It's always like this. Someone complaining about complaints. Always. They never learn the joys of a proper kvetch, or carrots for that matter. Such sorry sad sots....

[My neck hurts at the moment, someone else take over for me. Yeah yeah, some random guy complaining about neck pain. Maybe I should get over it you say? Just knuckle down and get to it? Pah! I'll complain all I want about it!]

SPiEkY and Dolcebrodude like this.
  18. Boozha

Checked your profile, it is clearly lying.

19. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Fear the dragons

20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Fixed