What have you done with your life?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Karmavore, Mar 7, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Competitive games tend to breed toxicity especially in the lower/unskilled levels. I've seen this from many FPS's, MOBA's, and the like. The more players really try hard, the more defensive they feel about their own abilities generally.

I'm sorry that a group of people that you interacted with made you turn away from a game. Smite is an interesting concept and fun to play though. I haven't heard of Strife though.

2. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Downloaded The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot off steam yesterday and given it a bash. Not bad for a f2p game. There are a couple money traps but no need to spend to play through it. You build your castle and fill it with mobs and traps and other players try to loot it. Meanwhile you can loot other player made castles for epic loot! It is a U-play game though (hate u-play). 600mb d/l.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ward, don't feed, help your team.

Bam, you're plat

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

i'm like level 6 in league of legends i can teach you how to win.

5. KTCAOP

What region though =P.

6. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

uhh. Europe west! I think..

7. KTCAOP

Yeah =(. I mainly only play on NA or Oceania =(.

Here I was hoping to get all of the Pox Peoples into a big chatroom or something! I feel it would be really fun!

8. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

NA servers are notoriously bad though, especially on the East Coast. Cuz ye know, there ARE no East Coast servers.........:(

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I work pretty much all the time. Anywhere between 40-60 hours a week on average. Just depends on the week. I am the General Manager of a restaurant in North GA with about 40ish employees. When I am not at home...er...work it depends on if my wife is home. If she is we spend time together. If not I play games.

10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!