What Is Conduit Supposed To Prevent?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Capricis, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Capricis

Capricis Member

Same as title. Like I guess the major things are Chopping Block and Unholy Tomb? And it shouldn't block Static Greeting, should it. Can you guys help me out so I can make a list? :)

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

It's bugged

3. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

It should block anything that deals immediate global damage, such as Pain Curse, Chopping Block, Unholy Tomb, Sonic Greeting, etc. It will not stop Static Greeting, as all the ability does is add a condition.

4. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

And i effectly do this? Last time i checked it doesn't do anything

5. Capricis

Capricis Member

I see. Yeah pretty sure it's bugged too. I recorded one instance in my 2nd bug compilation. Didn't know that it didn't work at all though! Just wondering how useful a Conduit champ would be to have, were it working correctly. I guess it entirely depends on the meta, but hard to tell when you don't know what runes conduit can help deal with.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Theoretically, how would Conduit interact with Soulsphere?

7. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Conduit is bugged, I tested it 2-3 months ago. And if you ask me, it's waaaay too niche of an ability.

8. Wraith

When reworking Pain Curse for the mid-term (I believe) I tested it with conduit, and confirmed that they were interacting properly. Care to mention what ability you tested it with that didn't work?

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It currently fails to interact with Unholy Tomb and Tome of Hate.

Wraith likes this.
  10. Capricis

Capricis Member

Backlash too, if it should stop backlash damage.

11. Wraith

Tested and confirmed. This is an interesting one, considering I took a good look at the code and it certainly should be stopping them.

I'll check with Sok, but my first impression is this interaction is WAI.

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I'm pretty certain all LoL effects bypass it (Xulos, ToH, Chop Blocks, Unholy Tomb)

13. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

A few months ago, Conduit was blocking damage reflected by Righteous Deflection. Not sure if that's WAI (and I haven't tested it in a while, so might have changed)