What is good?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by potatonuts, Sep 11, 2017.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

Construct split? with SP?

3. potatonuts

4. Thbigchief

- Hmm imo
    1) Hammerstrike
    2) Disarm
    3) Righteous Deflection
    4) Repair
    5) Meltdown (situationally OP in structs)
    6) Remote control
    7) Soul reaver
    8) Earthshaker

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Why this over Vial?

6. Thbigchief

- In a 'structs deck this is more of a debate for sure (brand is not gonna likely be a factor)... but I still think the 5 spaces of aoe debuff is unexpected, powerful and underrated. 5 nora less for blessed ... is ok .. but I don't like retroactive I prefer pro-active.

- IS having access to defiled is pretty dirty at times...especially after a must-stun Hammerfist or Rugolth's revenge stunning...then drop soul reaver and you can be sure that champ will stay stunned. Cursed is just great all around gimper. I'm surprised 5 turns is allowed tbh... thats 2.5 rounds.

7. potatonuts

Im running Vial atm as the BG is a little bit superchampy so Purified is pretty nice.

I think I've tested everything in there, sadly im short on IS spell space because of the Tinkerers taking up all the champ slots. Keep trying to get Earthshaker, Macadamize or Griffin Perch in there.

What's the name of that spell that does 10dmg to relics and applies Awstruck to nearby champions?

8. Thbigchief

- Holy Light, tough to use and expensive...hits allies for the damage but not the awestruck...meh. You got some relic gimmick in the deck ?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  9. potatonuts

Says it only his enemies. I have a little relic/equip tomfoolery going on but mainly just considering what spells might be useful in general. Spot relic destruction and Awestruck seems pretty handy.

10. Thbigchief

Name: Holy Light
    Nora Cost: 45

Destroy target relic and all champions within 3 spaces of takes 10 Magical damage. Enemy champions damaged this way become Awestruck for 2 turns. If the relic was friendly, you are refunded 10 nora.

- Yeah the enemy champions only get awestruck...everyone takes the magical damage. It's not fun to use imo.

11. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Grintmaw Hymn, Eroding Winds, Gravity Flux
    Heartstone, Guard Tower (but SL relics are better then IS ones)
    Flamethrower enginge is kinda fun if you have some 2x2 units since the flame hits alot of squares then, but nah dont use it :)
    wouldnt use tinkerers, tried constructs with tinkerers in IS and they aint worth it, it slows you down so much using them, sure Rugolths Revenge is cool with 80hp or Lodestone megalith