What is Killing this Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ya Lonx have been tier 1.5 for a while. They even got some buffs to boost them higher into tier 1.5

I'm confused, you were complaining that there weren't enough BGs that are good, but I mention 2 of the weaker BGs from the IS and ST and you're mad they're good?

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

2 of the weaker bgs have been dwarves and lonx for st, again whatever you say man lol. Lonx were great like 2 patches ago and then got nerfed hard, dwarves have been borderline broken for months. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and in mine less and less themes are becoming playable each patch because we nerf more than we buff.

An example is ferren, before the most recent patch they weren't half bad really, weren't great but you could win a few with great positioning and that was mostly because of cloudwisp.

Cloudwisp- gets vulnerability to one of the most common damage types in the game with 48 hp in full faction he costs 65 nora 0 defense. He was very very good with swap as an upgrade choice. This rune was holding the theme together if you ever played ferren with portal walker and swap 3. If they wanted to make him worse should have put him to 6 range at least to compete with other themes range.

The core issue wasn't their cost it was their damage, defensive abilities, and range so a lot of them getting vulnerabilities was dumb . Them all having scrapper doesn't matter with 0 defense and the theme not even knowing what one rounding looks like. Portal watcher was a cool ability to make and me and sok talked about that in the st forums, but to put it on ferren brawler whose only good attribute is having duel was kinda silly.