What is life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Oct 11, 2014.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

much better than cop imo

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

since I don't quite understand this thread let me instead regale you people with the tale of how I accidentally made an arch nemesis yesterday.

I suppose the story started several years ago with me poking sticks into an entrance to a digger wasp hive, standard yellow jacket garden vareity wasps, this led to my second, third, and fourth times being stung by wasps and the discovery of my allergic reaction to being envenomated by them.

fast forward to yesterday, there I was at the bee farm melting down beeswax and scraping random gunk and dirt of off the bottom of cooled down blocks of wax. when wasps arrived lured by the scent of leftover honey on drifting away from the molten wax. (they have a hard time finding rotting meat wich is actually their preference) they had been raiding the beehives for months. but now, with winter aproaching and nothing but cold and rain outside and warmth and extra feed inside their hives became fortresses. Knowing it would just be me and the wasps I grabbed a knife. They would land and I would cut, seperating heads and abdomens. It went on for ours, like ... half a dozen fell to my blade! but then ... HE landed.

He looked like a regular digger wasp. mayhaps a bit on the small side. Once more I brought down the rusty cutting device, once more it found chitin...

But this time my target moved slightly, and imediatly I saw that I had only removed the left eye. the other eye looked at me. and I could see hatred. and now I know one day I will have to duell a one eyed giant wasp.

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

keep the eye for it will be vital in your quest later.

and upgrade your armaments to something better than a starting weapon like a rusty knife you noob

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i hope you spelled it right on the poster

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

REGERT REGERT REGERT

Dagda likes this.
  6. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal disease...

SPiEkY and MEATMAN like this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

oh regret.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I regret nothing, so you saying I have no life?

...am I undead?