What I've seen; Bugs?

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by aseryen, Apr 8, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

These are things I think that could be added/removed or are actually instances that I think are bugs. I am starting a list in notepad and then trying to recreate what I think are bugs, then I will put them here after I can explain more about them.

Bugs?
    • The Filter in general. I will make a video showing more of this since there are a lot of interactions
    • 'Current Deck' & 'Deck Manager' banner/field disappears while toggling through Marketplace/L2
    • 'Marketplace' does not come forward when 'Player Profile/L2' is selected, then Marketplace reselected
    • (Double)Clicking Marketplace/Player Profile does not collapse(back/O) the field; must navigate to 'Back'
    • Size for units is displayer incorrectly in rune details
    • Nora Values are displayed incorrectly in Rune Manager
    • Counters seem to work improperly; they count down but do not reset
    Some of these things are very intuitive for PS4 and I think playing on a Controller is going to be very comfortable now (I'm hoping it will be easy to map the Steam Controller) however PC needs to get some of those 'at your finger tips' feel. Certainly having hotkeys and a proper Esc function will help(Beta I know) but having Marketplace be collapsible by double clicking rather than navigating to 'Back' or pressing Esc would bring the PC experience closer to a controller.

Another example would be [] Square: Edit/Create/Current Deck/Rune Manager; Had Poxnora been on a touchscreen mobile device the fields would have had to be collapsible by double clicking so really this kind of control is almost a necessity.
    • I'm not sure how [] Square will function; there is a screen where Create & Edit(Current Deck) are both available.
    I will be trying out the Steam Controller but only after I have gone through with just mouse and keyboard.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Kampel likes this.