What Leoss Are to me. And Where Would You Like for them to be.

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Popboy100, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Popboy100

Popboy100 The King of Potatoes

Hello. I'm new to the forum scene but i constantly read posts and receive help through the forums. So in an attempt to gain popularity so i may one day become the Split Faction Leoss Chairman. In short I will provide a short ( or semi short story ) on what got me hooked to the brothers of Ailur.

2. Popboy100

Popboy100 The King of Potatoes

Okay. The first time I saw a Leoss champion has to be when i first started Pox. This is about 5-7 years ago, I was around when champions could take weaknesses for Nora reduce costs, and well mele ( KF Champ Hero ) Was considered just under Jesus. Correct me if I'm wrong with the time frames, However my first champion encounter was with the infamous Bluefist. First off this champ looks flippin awesome along with his hidden lotus esk stance and the way charges had worked for his skills. I was but a lowly Moga player at the time ( Free starter deck ) and well i was amazed at how this Lion- tiger - boss walked around and stun locked all my champions into oblivion. Then i recount countless hours dedicated into what were leoss, what made them work, WHY WERE THEY SO DAMN EXPENSIVE, at the time. Then as i found out mediums like poxbox and found some cool friends, I was able to put my first deck together. I remember crying at how strong my leoss guardian had become in mid-battle, Or how my Leoss border patrol would basically butt molest any ranged unit into oblivion. I don 't know something about seeing the strong Wall of Aliur, or witnessing the fluid strikes from a Redfist or Bluefist made me sweat bricks. Do not even get me started on how hard i NerdGasmed at the mighty Mosharn The Barricade. He today is still so cool that, well i plan on naming my first son Mosharn, The barricade, Smith. Call me crazy but this game and the Leoss have had an everlasting affect on my fragile little mind. That's my story, and well why i aspire to be the split faction Leoss Councilman Member ( If one ever gets created. )