What PoxNora really needs

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Andoid, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Andoid

Andoid Member

PoxNora is a great game without the bugs I may add but I believe it's missing one thing a subscription for Owl coins!

Don't go crazy on me let me explain:

3 month subscription 90 day's.

$29.99 includes 100 or 50 Owl coins a day, 10 to 50 shards a day and double gold till the end of your 90 days.

12 month subscription 365 day's.

$99.99 includes 100 or 50 Owl coins a day, 10 to 50 shards a day and double gold till the end of your 365 days.

Why would this work? Because it gets people a good deal and it keeps them playing.

This game is perfect for this and with the new packs and prices for them release it would be perfect for Playstation users as well.

When the vita release's I will buy the starter deal for 49.99 when I get the extra money but after that I'm not going to pay any more unless it's a subscription as it adds a lot of value for me and gives me a reason to play PoxNora every day.

What do you guys think subscriptions are very popular now days and if someone pays for a year but stops playing after 2 months Desert Owl benefits from this and I believe more people would pay for the game with something like this and it's not meant to replace the Quick coins buys, please don't be a butt when commenting?

2. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

That's a bad idea for this type of game for a few reasons. First, this has always been a collector's game. Having access to almost every card without earning it takes away from the experience. Second, because it's a collector's game, revenue comes in from card or pack purchases. Your plan would change the whole business model.