What PoxNora really needs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andoid, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Andoid

Andoid Member

PoxNora is a great game without the bugs I may add but I believe it's missing one thing a subscription for Owl coins!

Don't go crazy on me let me explain:

3 month subscription 90 day's.

$29.99 includes 100 or 50 Owl coins a day, 10 to 50 shards a day and double gold till the end of your 90 days.

12 month subscription 365 day's.

$99.99 includes 100 or 50 Owl coins a day, 10 to 50 shards a day and double gold till the end of your 365 days.

Why would this work? Because it gets people a good deal and it keeps them playing.

This game is perfect for this and with the new packs and prices for them release it would be perfect for Playstation users as well.

When the vita release's I will buy the starter deal for 49.99 when I get the extra money but after that I'm not going to pay any more unless it's a subscription as it adds a lot of value for me and gives me a reason to play PoxNora every day.

What do you guys think subscriptions are very popular now days and if someone pays for a year but stops playing after 2 months Desert Owl benefits from this and I believe more people would pay for the game with something like this and it's not meant to replace the Quick coins buys, please don't be a butt when commenting?

2. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Oh lord not this again.

Did you know that once upon a time pox was subscription? There's a reason for the once upon a time bit.

Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.
  3. Andoid

Andoid Member

I'm going to say right now I don't like you and don't care about your opinion.

I'm blocking you.

GoldTiger likes this.
  4. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

lmao

GoldTiger likes this.
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Eh, I can understand the reasoning behind this, quite alot of mobile games have these kind of offers, where their $ currency per day for a month. But for pox I don't think it would work, would push the game more towards P2W and also subscription based games do not work for PC games.

Even WoW has died massively due to subscriptions being a outdated and primitive feature within a game when everything else on the market is fully free, or just requires a 1 time purchase.

Etherielin and Andoid like this.
  6. xaznsoulx

not to mention WOW has a huuuuuuuge playerbase

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Cool thing about subscribers is we subscribe and forget. Even when we stop playing the sub continues.

MrBadguy likes this.
  8. xaznsoulx

#runescape

Baskitkase likes this.
  9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I dont like the subscribe part, but ideas to help DOG bring in cash and more players are very welcome :)
    I miss the old name token, taunt token, LE special sale offering, hopefully they soon get time to focus on new campaigns, expansions and bring home some well deserved money.
    My GF plays another online game and people are crazy in it spending money on microtransactions,

10. xaznsoulx

11. Andoid

Andoid Member

It won't work as well for PC over trading but it would be perfect for Playstation players.

I agree with you on that.

It would be more for people that are long term players and like something to look forward to each day, like myself.

12. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

That's a bad idea for this type of game for a few reasons. First, this has always been a collector's game. Having access to almost every card without earning it takes away from the experience. Second, because it's a collector's game, revenue comes in from card or pack purchases. Your plan would change the whole business model.

13. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Pox had a premium sub once and it was pseudo P2W in that diplomats/banners were super strong and only acquired through the premium crafting system but with how much the freemium model has advanced, I think it's best for Pox to stick to micro transactions. They have the product and distribution means, all they gotta do is get those noggins workin' so they find a way to increase their playerbase and then give them superb value deals so there's incentive to buy Bane Shift nonstop for both veterans and newbies as opposed to this archaic expansion/midterm release thing they have going on.

14. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

What PoxNora really needs is a stable client. The client release was almost a month ago and we're still at the same spot

Andoid likes this.
  15. Andoid

Andoid Member

I can agree with you if your only talking about PC as every pack you buy is 100% random so it would be ok for PS4 in my opinion.

That sounds horrible glad they removed that.

16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME