What runes do you wish you could use finally/again

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MEATMAN, Dec 10, 2014.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Just curious as to what runes people would like to see viable again.

Personally want to be use some more ghalroonling but that price is eh. I understand his price but not something you want to throw around.

deep elf monk looks like he could be a fast attacking high damage guy.

hook fiend if he had more support

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I wish I didn't feel stupid for running Shadow Hunter, but he's too damn cool to drop from my imp deck.

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I support these type of runes.
    I have my favs too.
    And run em no matter what.

IMAGIRL, MEATMAN and SPiEkY like this.
  4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Greater pimpspawn , he is currently so bad playing him is considered showing off

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i like too see pit dragon more viable other than a cheap cannon

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Pit Dragon's plenty viable, I don't know what you're on about.

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Shattered nerves

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I actually tried it and it was a major disappointment. I wish it took down health for every ap used instead of just movement and abilities.

9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

if we buffed shattered nerves , it would be the UD verison of whispers tho.... can u imagine? people afraid to play their turn cuz next turn their champion will explode hahaha

TheBulwark likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Or the UD version of Obelus.

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

If it was simply cheaper, it could be something which could be thrown out there to limit their movement. So less of a suprise screw you, and more of an attrition type rune.

Leadrz likes this.
  12. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I'd love to use sucubus again.
    Edit: Like in the old glory days when the only way to fight moga was K'lzik, Succubus, demon shields and superiority spam.

TheBulwark likes this.
  13. chickenpox2

I said i want it to be more than a cheap cannon add some abilties so he can fit into one of the bgs

14. chickenpox2

Am i the only one who wants Soulthirster and galrhoon to be viable again?

Karamasov likes this.
  15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

gahlroon is pretty good right now, no?

16. chickenpox2

reason why i said that gahlroon snd pit drag is not that good cause they have no utility abilities which is boring

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

fair enough on them not having much utility, but they pack so much of a punch and with blood frenzy it's easy to do a lot of damage, I ain't really going to complain about them since that's their role.

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I just use Swap, is very funny to see the enemy position so well against me all the sudden to have a Pit Dragon in their midst. Originally I was not a huge fan of Swap, only running 1x for the situation power plays. Then I watched more of H0spys games than usual, and learned more about setting up purposely for it, instead of waiting for a chance. Now any split I do with ST is 2x Swap.

While I am on the subject of ST. Frostfall Tardigrade. This little fella is an amazing tank. Don't underestimate him on your font.

19. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I always enjoyed running Nefari Fireslinger back when he was a ranged unit. Getting Lava Storm somewhere on him, in addition to Flamestrike, would be golden. If he actually became ranged again, that would be amazing!

20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

he ain't too bad right now tbh

SPiEkY likes this.