What will you be playing after Pox closes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cinder405, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Generally true. On the other hand, indie single player games seem to have been on a bit of a revival of late.

2. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

Ive been enjoying MTGO, dug up my password, reinstalled.
    I have about 4k cards from the past, may sound like a lot ,but to a magic collection, a drop in the bucket.
    Still, it's more then enough to build a deck, especially since I've been playing the pauper format, which consist of building decks from common cards ,low budget decks, something i always wished pox would have done. And a common deal on the trade scene is 64 commons for 1$ ,so for a couple bucks u can build competitive decks immediately.
    (if there was a common format ,would this have increased the value of commons?hmm)
    Different formats like these can help mentally and financially for incoming or returning (like me :) )players when building decks and getting competitive. Do you really need 20k rune selection when starting a new game? 500 would have been more then enough.
    If there was only 1 format,I wouldn't have returned to mtgo either .
    I always felt it was poxs greatest limitation, not having different formats.
    After so many years of 1 format and so many cards,,how can players not want to try different formats? Try new decks? pauper, highlander,etc .
    That's because they did,,you found this through the formation of Coliseum mode, or Macca challenge.
    Even if the servers manage to stay open indefinitely, I doubt I'll be on pox any longer.
    Pox is a great game and always will be, but there's other great games,and companies that actually care about them.
    I think thats where I wanna be.

3. Eadbusta

Eadbusta I need me some PIE!

Probably this:

4. davisblake0824

davisblake0824 New Member

dude i was so into for honor when it first came out i played on ps4 but i had to carry all my friends because they were bad and always wanted to do duos so i quit lol

5. davisblake0824

My thoughts exactly

6. davisblake0824

never heard of it and I have been thinking about get back into MTG

7. davisblake0824

Is this on PC sounds amazing just reading this I need to get in that beta!

8. davisblake0824

Is it to late for me to get in on this?

9. davisblake0824

I might be interested bro

10. davisblake0824

This is a post I can fully get behind right here!

11. Dalinski

Dalinski The King of Potatoes

Gwent the Witcher Card Game

12. rutslane

rutslane The King of Potatoes

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The guy that created it is a Pox player. He took the icons directly from Pox as far as I can tell.

14. rutslane

rutslane The King of Potatoes