What works particularly well with AoD and all their charges?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Tyrant Queen, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

I'm trying to create a very passive and defensive (Attrition) battle group with the aspect of death. In the past I've been playing with FW/SP using the voil king split hero and Aspect of Chaos.

One of this strategies biggest weaknesses was always maps with lots of fonts since I like to move out slowly and just wear the enemy down while not dying myself. This isn't something im too worried about fixing since it's the strategy I enjoy.

I know there must be some champions or factions out there that that would work really well with surviving and getting stronger over time while the enemy gets weaker over time. Charge based mechanics are a big plus of course.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

With SL you can get Violent on just about anything using Taint, which allows your damage to increase over time. You also have Processing Collar that can give your other champs charges at the cost of some health. With Life Siphon you can heal that lost health back.

3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

SL has Processing Collar, and a number of things that benefit from charges such as Aspect of Violence, Negation Mage, and a couple champs with Amped. SL is the way to go as far as charges.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm not sure how effective it would be, but you could use Unholy Tomb to generate nora from your own champs in addition to theirs, with Regen to recover the lost HP. SL also has some death benefit synergy.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Used to do Processing Collar + Cycofesh Barrage. Doesnt work anymore...
    Then Stormcaller add charges

main targets are AoC and Ruubie. But now, I'm not sure if it would run well.

7. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

Darklord thats a nice start. I will try it out, I like that there aren't a lot of expensive SL runes in that deck. Is there a specific reason for choosing Timothy the Vile? I tend to like Magnus the fallen. I feel like adding at least one of my wretched witches would help keep the enemy where I want them (away from me and dealing no damage).

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Timothy synergies with death benefit a lot. Enemies he damaged spawn festering corpses on death, and he can summon boghopper zombies.

9. Paper Skull

You could also hypothetically move into UD. They have Mail of Barbs and Murder, both of which grant charges, and a lot of charge based units.

10. Tyrant Queen

Tyrant Queen New Member

OOh UD sounds interesting. What would be some units you might reccomend? I can think of Sheoul Magus for sure. . .

Edit: But from what I know UD is very "in your face". I really liked the Sl splits synergy with a defensive play style

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  11. Paper Skull

Deep Leviathan.

I don't even know if I'm kidding or not anymore what's wrong with me