What's a good demon bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Orubus, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Anyone playing? Can you post your bg, looking to try it

2. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Almost everything in UD is a demon.

3. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh that's true. Maybe I mean a blood deck. I know th magus is us d

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Demon decks used to be a thing, but also used to be the 'meta' deck as well.

Since then, demonshield and DEP have been nerfed so they demon synergy is much less, and it is no longer worth missing out on non-demons in a meta deck, nor is it entirely worth running a 'demon deck'.

It would be great to get more demon only synergy in the future.

5. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

anybody have maxxarex's bg?

6. TeaNinja

I only recently started playing Blood decks, so I'm still figuring out myself what works best but here are my decks. Both decks are very exo/leg heavy. The heaviest of any UD theme.

x1 Angel of Pain
    x2 Blood Abhorrent
    x1 Demonologist
    x1 Demonvein Vampyre
    x2 Hekatian Arbiter
    x1 Hekatian Bloodguard
    x1 Korona
    x2 Naria Mindtap
    x2 Naria Ragevine
    x2 Seeker of Blood

x1 Boundless Enthusiasm
    x1 Drain Vitality
    x1 Fading Recollection
    x1 Fiery Ambush
    x1 Mindslicer Boomerang
    x1 Purefire
    x1 Rain of Blood
    x1 Sacrifce
    x1 Retribution
    x1 Shatter
    x1 Split Personality
    x1 Superiority
    x1 Griefbearer's Fountain
    x1 Mark of Sheoul
    x1 Demon Shield
    x1 Widowmaker

And another Blood deck focused more on Blood Magic

x2 Blood Abhorrent
    x1 Demonologist
    x1 Goblin Gloombringer
    x2 Hekatian Arbiter
    x2 Hekatian Bloodguard
    x1 Korona
    x1 Naria Mindtap
    x2 Seeker of Blood
    x2 Sheoul Magus

x1 Boundless Enthusiam
    x1 Demolish
    x1 Drain Vitality
    x1 Fiery Ambush
    x2 Maddening Echoes
    x1 Price of Victory
    x1 Purefire
    x1 Rain of Blood
    x1 Sacrifice
    x1 Split Personality
    x1 Globe of Deception
    x1 Griefbearer's Fountain
    x1 Mark of Sheoul
    x1 Demonshield

19madfox95 and Fentum like this.
  7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

This is great input for new guys looking for a blood deck.

TeaNinja likes this.
  8. TeaNinja

Glad you guys like it. It's pretty fun.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Xzablaz Here is my maxxarek deck that i've been using since the patch.

Champions
    2x Deep elf priestess
    , Magical Attack & Multiattack 1 so you can run her at the ever important 65 nora mark.
    Demonologist, drain and bleed. one of UD's best and only ranged units. can also heal other units cause of bleed
    Grimlic Fire bomb 3 and Regeneration 3 (We all know why he's in there)
    Maxxarek, Set Ablaze and Portal. Portal makes for good escapes from a bad situation and good for telling people to ******** away from your font, Set ablaze is awesome, nough said.
    Nefari guardian, Resistance physical 2 and bodyguard. Good for letting key units stay in the fight that while longer
    Nefari Informant, Shadowspawn and call of the hunter. Stealthed surprise relocation can really Firk Bane Shift up and he costs under 65
    Pincushion. Damage shield 3 aura 3, Points and laughs at literally everything it fights against that isnt a passive damage machine or a bomb spammer
    Sheoul Demon, Blood rage Stat bonus speed. as an early game draw he can carry you like crazy and get kills effortlessly to quickly get out dark summons from Maxx
    Sheoul Magus x2, Abuse Charged and Life Siphon. Perserverance and his self healing potential makes him an extremely disruptive champion and theres a strong possibility when hes almost dead hes going to be able to be used for retribution or sacrifice which does wonders for his efficiency.
    Sheoul Monstrosity x2,Call of the hunter, Crushing charge. Seriously the most under rated champion in UD. can crushing charge through an opponents front line and constrict a range unit and totally lock it down, also pretty tanky and can relocate champions.
    Siege Monger, charge 3 and seism. He has seism that's the only reason i run him.
    Vothsair Reaver, Hold the Line, Blood Frenzy 1. Oh boy is this guy tanky, take him to a choke point hold the line and watch him firk Bane Shift up. Also see Sheoul Magus regarding Perserverance. though he's faithless so he needs someone to keep him company

Spells
    Boundless Enthusiasm, Lets you move maxx if u need to but generally is good in a ton of situations definitely worth the include.
    Fiery Ambush. Points and laughs at your opponent while you guys are fighting for a font
    Mandate of sheoul, 25 hp heal big damage buff. It hurts
    Masochism, See Nefari Guardian
    Mindslicer Boomerang, It hurts A LOT for a low low price of 35 nora
    Mindstorm, it also hurts a lot
    Rapid Assault, awesome synergy with dark summons but in general a big tempo buff and if you use it on a high cost champion it costs Bane Shift all thanks to equalize. Also cause of this decks focus on relocation it can get a champion from a deploy zone to front line really quickly and put your opponent on the back foot.
    Retribution. IT HURTS A LOT. also 3 perserance units you'll get plenty of chances to use this efficiently. pretty much a guaranteed kill which when you have maxxarek out can do a ton of damage
    Sacrifice, Great for trading units with your opponent and constantly sustaining an assault or even making a stand defensively

Just a warbanner. im not going to bother explaining this you all get it

2 demon shields. Keeps maxxarek safe from 5+range poking

Xzablaz likes this.
  10. saromon50

saromon50 I need me some PIE!

@themacca not sure if I'm missing something, but your list only has 27 runes?

11. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Probably 2x retri