What's fun these days?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by ruinmaker, Mar 12, 2017.

1. ruinmaker

ruinmaker Well-Known Member

Hey everybody

Returning to Pox once again, and was wondering what BG's are fun to play these days? I know it's a very subjective matter and such. but nonetheless I am very much interested.

Happy Poxing everyone

2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I'm enjoying different types of "Collective" BGs in FS featuring The Collective and Collective Ambassador. And all the split variations between each faction.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

skeletons or worms seem to be fw's best bet. skellies have a good number of summoned counter right now for swarm protection.

4. ruinmaker

Got any suggeestions on what to put in those 2 BGs? Skeletons and Worms that is

5. guokamoli54

These are my three skelly BGs.

First one is just a normal bg. All the usual meta skellytons and what not.

Number two is all about champs that can summon skeletons. So super skeleton spam.

And number three is just core set of commons skeletons that kinda remind me of Skeletor hence the name. Plus Tomb Lord and Xulos good BG for ppl just starting off or that don't have alot of trade credit.

Needs for a skelly BG in my opinion are

Champs
    Tomb Lord
    Xulos
    Blackblade Baron
    Bone Elemental
    Broken Bones
    Bone Shredder

Relics
    Graveyard

Equip
    Cloak of Skills (amazing on bone shredder)

There is other stuff that is important but these are the things I never leave out if I can help it.

Attached Files:

6. guokamoli54

This is currently what I play for Worms just put this together fairly recently and this one has less wiggle room then Skeletons. Because the Legendary and Exotics are very important to the BG. Someone with more worm expertise would be better suited to reply here. @kalasle

Attached Files:

7. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

I find that not playing FW is the most fun atm :(

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

for worms it is all about how well you play putrid creeper, i can do okay with with worms but bile zombie spams lose me that game.

Skellie you just have to keep the faith. we got demonoligst now and demon lich so try to take advantage to swarm skellies.

DiCEM0nEY and guokamoli54 like this.
  9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I've begun playing skeletons again, after the lerper gut. Using 2X black blade Baron, 2x bone shredder, toll taker. 1X xulous, 1X animated blade, 2X tl
    2X bone ele, 1X elastic voltrai. 1X hoarfrost dragon.

I don't use broken bones, because battle leader. Started winning alot more once I took them out.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. ruinmaker

I assume you mean Elsari Votary
    Also is there a ability search engine for Pox anyone would recommend.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  11. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Yes. I also run cursed tomb instead of altar of bones recently, since I only use altar to font cap now days anyways, and Marsh song is insanity