What's happenin' Bro?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

How is everyone doing?
    how are you preparing for the billionth expansion?

- The King Of Poxnora and Potatos, out

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Doing alright, smokin a j with the missus and watching damn Eastenders.
    I am preparing by doing absolutely nothing, just waiting around for August the 18th or whatever date it was.
    I am excited to see new runes though, always fun. Hopefully SL and FS get some cool runes for me to play with.
    New Salaman, Arthropods, Boghoppers, Pirahnids, Mirefolk, Dragons or Sand runes will be right up my street.

Pattn199, SaintKiwi, Gnomes and 2 others like this.
  3. Revengercm

They better be more goblins...

4. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

I'm preparing by looking at my credit card statement and telling myself "control yourself! One box only! Sheesh!"

5. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Plotting what Coalitions high rarity stuff to use my limited shards on.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

7. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I am excited. Trying to decide how much I want to play until then though.

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Id like to see the Mutant theme get some love actually, Marauder could do with a slight buff and Mutant Yeti is real expensive. I like Mutate on High Priest though, nice idea. Not sure on the state of Thug as i havent ran it for longest time, its probably still good as it has Scrapper, alt damage and its Mutation is easy to speed up with Rage Bands. Persecutor seems ok but is a tad expensive maybe. The Doctor is still sitting there with annoying upgrades though, being forced to take death charged with dispel messes with my ocd or something, i cant bring myself to run it like that. New mutants would be awesome. And more ways of gaining charges whether its more Mutate, or other abilities like Harvest Organs.

I know you like the Mutants man, whats your thoughts on it? @Kampel

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

hi :v

I dont play this game anymore, so i dunno :eek:

im still fighting to stop checking the forums, its a bad habit.

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Hoping runes like queen anaru get a cost reduction. 90 nora...... Hope for cool fs hoppers/mirefolk/firk.

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

@Anima26 I believe Pox Pope is trying to say that the next expansion will be awesome and clear up the grey clouds, or will be the end of Pox as we know it.

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

all the firk are cool. except that steatlh one with adaptation remove it from game

13. Revengercm

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I just hope that the new goblin isn't a bust
    and we still forget that goblin thievery still need to be buffed

Revengercm likes this.
  15. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksars we need 2 of em !!! at least

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Mutation isn't much of a real thing atm, and I don't think I want to bring it back in the same way as it was before, since it necessitated a ton of abilities on champions to work.

One thing I considered was that Mutation abilities could work something like this:

Mutation: Elemental Auras - At the beginning of its turns, this champion randomly gains one of the following Auras: Fire 3, Frost 3 or Electricity 3.

So the idea is that it's random, but limited random, and Mutate or some other ability could be used to "re-trigger" these effects and allow you to change it if you really needed to.

17. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

wow thats a bad idea.

But go ahead, i dont care.

18. Sokolov

Why do you think it is a bad idea and what would you like to see?

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thats a shame, I like the current way mutation ability/champs works. They just need a few more runes to be runnable as a theme/bg. But yeah im not really a fan of that whole mutation: Elemental Aura's idea, I consider pox a skill game and the less random/luck based abilities the better.

20. Sokolov

I thought everyone hated having their champions bloated with Charge abilities and then having abilities that largely just stats and abilities that you could just have all the time instead? (i.e. the same reasons people dislike Ichor and Solo/Rover)

On a different note: I don't think randomness is anti-thesis to skill in all situations, and that there are also many forms of randomness. In this case, the idea would that the randomness is limited in such a way that it informs and creates choices, as opposed to it taking the choice out of your hands.