Whats up with pox lately?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edmek55555, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I fiddle around in excel with statistics over bg's and skirmish games, farming gold/shards did get alot more fun with some stats. i get 17.6 shards per skirmish game and are up to 550 games so far since i did start play with excel.
    my BG's stats are depressing :) i have around 25% winratio vs split decks, but think its lower i dont always put up fightnumber when i just hit surrender when i see what i face. some fights aint worth the time.
    sadly my best BG by stats are my leoss crap, i did just take the few leoss i had and tossed them into my barbarian deck instead of barbarians, they have 67% total winratio while my barbs are 2nd place with 50%
    and my dwarf deck is down to 28% winratio
    2017-stats.JPG

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  2. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

If KF could get a buff. That would help a lot I think.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Seems to be pretty stable at around 100 people when i log in (European evenings), even though it's been an ice age since the last expansion... and there is a steady trickle of new people replacing the old ones that get bored... so i guess that is kind of encouraging.

The PS release will be the test though.

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I'm so sick of splits and 'good stuff'. It's almost every single game. Give us competitive themes please.

I'm running spirits right now. Pretty strong, but wish they had a shatter option

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Would be fun with a theme version of fights, dont think its possible to have competetive themes compaired to meta, having a 5x wider selection of runes will almost always be better.
    not sure if its possible to have subthemes on runes/champions, would be awesome if it was possible with only theme based fights if they start a new war.
    And about splits, if a hero is IS/FW (like magnus) then he should require 15 IS and 15FW runes in the BG, not just 15 of one of them. (maybe not only limited to split heroes)

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Agree about splits. However, having a wider selection doesn't mean anything if you are limited on what you can take. I understand what you mean, but I actually think this is only the case because theme abilities are weak as f*** mostly, and because certain themes don't have access to things which counter current overpowered things. My favorite example being battle leader versus low HP's.

Urban rivals is the perfect example of splits. originally splits were extremely competitive, and better in many case. As cards became more diverse and bonuses/support cards became stronger , the game shifted. For the past few years, you very rarely play a split deck, because it lessens your chance to draw a stable bonus.