When did we get rid of rank decay ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Also, I sincerely believe I could have gotten to at least 6000 exp by now if I was playing

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Thats means no more pox till law school is over? I have a few friends doing law, all of em hate it. But that might just be because european law is more dry then US law. Good luck...

Also, do you wach suits?

3. Ballballer

I might pop in here and there just to remind people that ballballer king

Also I should be able to play a little bit this summer

no i dont watch suits

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Haven't seen a voil deck in a long time. We're they over nerfed like skeletons for having racial cohesion?

5. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Bring back blue names and old ranks please.

Gnomes and SPiEkY like this.
  6. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

Nice! Do you mind sending me a message about your experience? I'm currently teaching in South Korea and am looking to explore other places.

7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

rank decay makes people want to actually play.... why do we keep having this discussion..... or does it have something to do with the amount of active players and rank decay will make the lobby look dismal?

8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I believe it. At my current pace I expect to catch your 3k by this time next month and that's not playing a lot

9. zorbot

I looked into Japan before I moved to South Korea and eventually I decided on SK. From what I read, from reviews and such, a lot of the schools have a business first approach to the students. They act like they care but they pressure teachers to sell books and random stuff to the students.
    In any case, I have a friend about to move there now to teach, so I will ask him about it once he is settled. My contract is up in October, so I'm looking around to see what other opportunities are available.

10. Ballballer

did you mean to quote my post about reaching 6k?

11. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

yep, I noticed after posting but then didn't feel like bothering to fix it lol

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I really enjoyed S6

13. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ye, but Mike is a bit of a little ******. Harv does so much for him and he is like firk it...

14. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

You expect to win 170 games with 0 losses by this time next month...interesting

15. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

To some people 10 games a day isn't playing a lot , so yeah 170 games ain't that hard. Back in the day a lot of top players would play 20 plus a day.

16. Chris

I have no doubt he will get there but i really think in a month is optimistic.

17. zorbot

I think chances are that at the end of this contract, I'm going to head home and evaluate all of my options. I haven't ruled anything out but I have definitely considered places in South America like Chile and Colombia. They pay isn't great but the women are. I'm just trying to get as much info as I can. ESL teaching can suck pretty hard but here in South Korea the pay is pretty damn good.

Also, I find it interesting that every faction bonus has been nerfed over the years but I don't think ST ever has? ST will forever be broken.

18. PrinceLeaf

PrinceLeaf The King of Potatoes

Well on march 12 2010 I won 70 games in a day, I'd say a month is if anything too long, If Cally has any dedication he would be 3000 sometime in the next 4 days

Chris and Gnomes like this.
  19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Well rush decks, dont really fit in the scheme of this. But your decks is pretty well thought out ill give u that.

20. Chris

How many did u lose?