When gold farming

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Jonesy23, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

When looping the beginner campaigns on legedary, i keep getting between 120 to 170 gold (without modifiers) which I believe constitutes for the time it takes to complete the campaign. My question: Would it be more efficient to wait on finishing a game until I will get the full 200 gold for completing it or just run through them as quickly as possible and not worry about waiting to get the full 200 gold ( while trying to get battle modifiers on along the way) ?

2. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I think the max gold is 300. I always play the campaign and then go do something fun come back and claim my 300 gold when I finish the shrine.

3. Evilinge

Evilinge Well-Known Member

Yep 300 is the max you can get, the game has to last 30 min for 300. i have an egg timer running for that :D.
    but i think it doesnt make much difference if you play the games as fast as possible or wait, the amount of gold you can get in a space of time is nearly equal. but its definetily more comfortable to wait to get 300.
    but the time thing doesn't concern the daylies

4. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

As stated the max gold you get for playing is 300 for 30 minutes so short games are more rewarding because if you play more than 30 minutes, you don't gain more gold (but you can do something else while letting the timer go on itself and champions gain more cp).

The 30 gold bonus for 10 units defeated on each camp does not change so go for it ervery time you can (it's better to have this more often so go for quicker matches).

5. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

I personally prefer to do skirmish matches to get some tasty forgeable runes nomnom

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Don't forget to do campaigns that have bonuses.

7. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Exactly, like Euan's Last Stand or my old new favourite, The Demon Prince.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The Demon Prince with Fire Immunity is a cake walk.

9. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

What is the max gold one can earn per day? Is there a theoretical cap?

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I think it's somewhere around 30,000, if I'm remembering correctly. We used to have someone in NWO that would hit the cap fairly often

11. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Here.

I have no idea if it was 30k. I'd even say it used to be closer to 10k. I just know it used to be possible within 4 hours whenever they did the 2x gold and used gold bonus token and active farming methods.