Where are the runes I purchased?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by PhdVic, Mar 28, 2014.

1. PhdVic

PhdVic New Member

Just migrated my account, but not I can't find any of the runes that I previously purchased. I know that I have a Vothsair Ireguard, for example, on my old account, but it is nowhere to be found. What do I need to do to ensure that my old runes make it into my migrated account?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Can you please list out the steps that you took to migrate your account?

Your account is what should have been transferred, including all of the runes.

3. PhdVic

PhdVic New Member

I clicked on the link that popped up when I tried to open Poxnora through steam.
    Okay, I see my problem but still need help. I have more than one account attached to my email address. It seems I migrated one account, but I'm having difficulties migrating the other one. Is there a way to migrate multiple Poxnora accounts on the same email address? If not, then I definitely need to remigrate my main account over.

4. PhdVic

PhdVic New Member

Solved my problem. I remigrated and attached to an alternative email address. I'm good to go!

5. KTCAOP

Officially, each player is limited to one account (and thus one account per email address). I believe that you would need to send a message to @Senshu in order to get your account transferred properly.

As a temporary measure, you can create a separate email and transfer your account to that new email (you will be asked to supply and email and new password for your account when you go through the transfer).

6. KTCAOP

Awesome! Glad that it worked out! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help =).