Which Current KF Abilities Would You Like To See More Of?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Aug 30, 2016.

?

Which Current KF Abilities Would You Like To See More Of?

Poll closed Sep 6, 2016.
  1. Abash

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Entangling Attack

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  3. Farshot & Preparation

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Force Barrier

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Hit and Run

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  6. Illusion Creating Abilities

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. Resonance

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  8. Soften

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  9. Soothing Serenade

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. Stun & Knockout

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Nature's Blessing was on a lot of champs for a bit, then removed. It had to be on an efficient champ that obscured it's cost to be worth it. As an upgrade, Rank 1 was strictly worse than Cleanse and Rank 3 jacked up the deployment cost of the unit.

Etherielin, Xirone and dsjtheman like this.
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

If you haven't voted yet, do so! Unofficial polling is great!

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Kinda surprised to see soften up there. Always associated it with IS for some reason.

4. Xirone

Soften used to be on a number of KF champs and still is on a decent number right now. I think KF has always had more Soften than IS but I could be wrong. It is a great ability that really helps our low DMG champions deal damage.

Edit: Yeah, IS has more right now but, heck, I think it fits both IS and KF well.

ChiaoLung and Etherielin like this.
  5. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

There used to be a lot of soften in KF. Elven Page and a number of fairies used to have it. I think there was a treefolk or two that had it as well.

6. Etherielin

Elven Page still has it. So do Angel of Endurance and Fae Enchantress off the top of my head.

7. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I ran a Illusion BG for a while there using

Elven Illusionist x2
    Ghost Stalker x2
    (I didn't have Vashal Mirror Blade at the time)
    Elven Archer x2
    Blademaster x2

And other stuff.

It worked sometimes and other times it was just horrible. IF the illusion spit out by Elven Illusionist actually matched the stats of the Actual champion they would be more of an "Illusion".

ALSO Grimlic of K'thir did not get its deception ability back. What's the deal? @Sokolov

Edit: lower the cost of Misdirection and it may see more play in the illusion BG I made. As of right now its too expensive. Or change it to something more illusion friendly like

The next champion comes in play with 3 illusion copies. After 6 turns the champion also gains Swallow Illusion (Whatever that ability is called)

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

G'thir lost Deception with the Revamp, not in the recent removal and recode, so I never gave it back to him since I didn't remove it from him.

9. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Yep, Tortun Battle Mystic has it as well. I think it used to be on Willowind and possibly Sprite as well?

10. Sokolov

I will consider adding it on him tho.

Etherielin likes this.
  11. Etherielin

Any chance of getting a LEG version of him?

12. Cinder405

Yeah I figured that was the case. I wouldn't mind if he lost all the Magic Nova (Can Always get it back with Throne of the Circle) upgrade path for

Deception
    Cleansing Flame/Dictate
    Amplify: Magic

I have always thought of Grimlic as a great Wizard with harsh discipline practices. I don't like the Heal Mass upgrades on him for this reason but a huge rework is out of the question because of his availability.

Maybe I just perceive him wrong.

13. Etherielin

See my question directed at Sok. :p

14. Sokolov

Lore-wise, this was back when Grimlic and Mena were "growing up" together and training together, so it makes sense that they develop similar abilities since they are training in the same "school" of magic, if you will.

I guess it depends on when you take the "snapshot" here. Deception on him always suggested he was "playing the part" though and was secretly already studying "dark arts" but hasn't revealed himself yet, thus the "good" abilities make sense.

15. Cinder405

Ahh. Thanks for the clarification on the lore. It all makes sense now.

Your team of developers should work on a purchasable campaign in order to obtain a legendary non tradable version of Grimlic. It brings in revenue and makes the rune available.

Just a thought. Even I would by it for my collection...

Something like Blood Owl

16. Xirone

So it looks like Entangling Attack is the clear winner, followed by Soften, Hit and Run, and close at its heels are range-increasing abilities. Thanks for participating all!

Gorebucket, Cinder405 and Etherielin like this.