Which Faction is the strongest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XFurionsX, Jul 29, 2021.

?

Which faction is the strongest?

Poll closed Aug 5, 2021.
  1. Ironfist Stronghold

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. L33Ch

L33Ch I need me some PIE!

7 of 9 is ;)

Sokolov likes this.
  2. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Unfortunately, the way the game is headed, we are looking at a cancerous whole number meta game.

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

wtf does that mean?

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

St
    Sp
    K’thir
    Sl
    Is
    Fw
    Ud
    Fs

Pretty much in that order, st is always the strongest because of certain developers that favored them overall. The themes themselves are ridiculously broken, looking at lonx, frost still, or elementals. Good utility spells, good healing, good ranges champs good beaters, the list goes on.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Clearly he is onto something.

6. paul harris

paul harris The King of Potatoes

What is the best BG to Counter people using spells to many games lost with people spaming spells and just sucks the joy out of the match down mind losing when its close game or out smarted but droppping two spells a turn just leave me sat there like meh cba

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Probably death benefit, or just running nora Pearls/ tainted statue. There isn't a single good deck that relies on spell spamming, because usually a deck runs a mix of equips , relics and disposable/ on deploy champs that bring a similar surprise effect as spells would. Spells are generally considered spice, not the main course.

8. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I think spells seals need to become stronger. At least to be able to stack them again. Spell slamming is becoming the new META right now.