Why aren't more of you guys playing lonx.

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by themacca, Jul 25, 2015.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Your lack of Gnark is concerning.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Lonx ranged units need some touching up. Luminary and Missionary try to do too many things.

3. Erenoth

Erenoth Member

So I've built my first non UD bg since restarting this game and I decided to go with lonx since I like ST and they seem the most like what I'm used to but I have just been doing pretty terribly.

https://poxbase.com/deck/c2tcgxChfc...qc4hs7Ks14s3ms19s2Ls5qs13s4as4Ve1Me2PeHe38e3j

I feel like the bg should be pretty solid. I'd add another Chieftain if I had one, any other advice would be welcome. Some notes:
    The arctic wail is new. I had the heritage spell for destroying relics but I wanted something to hit stuff hiding behind shrines. Takes two castings but it destroys all relics. Took out my own, if I don't like it the banner and probably the coordination tower would go back in.

I think I only want one spell that summons a champ. The ant doesn't have as much damage as the yeti and is more expensive but it leaves something behind and against the right deck it could get out of hand. Also the yeti needs more support to be effective.

Between logistics, aid defense, improve speed and commander it seems like I really want to outnumber my opponents but without any nora gen that doesn't seem to happen. Possibly a nora beast? On that note a lot of my champs seem to lose one on one and I'd like a second facilitator with the number of equips I have.

Other spells that seem nice: wish (especially with the number of equips I have), favor of the queen, frigid barrier, freeze in place, and possibly pilgrimage? Seems like it would work great with the chieftain anyway. Any comments on why these or other spells would be better then current ones are welcome.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Try to use some of the cheap Lonx. Lonx Striker/Hurler hit for 16ish damage with Power Attack 3.

5. Erenoth

Erenoth Member

Alright, what would you recommend taking out for them? The missionary seems like the weakest of the lot but I do like the extra source of cleanse.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I would definitely remove Missionary and some of your spells/equips. Personally I don't like Summon Ant or Darius Favor.