Why do units next to Warogg or Redcap lose extra hit points?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Falko35, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Falko35

Falko35 New Member

Okay, so units next to Warogg or Redcap twins (can't tell which) were losing extra hit points at the start of every turn. No, it wasn't just Rend. This was way more; like 6 or 8 extra hp. Nothing showed up in the combat log. Jerk I was playing with wouldn't explain it to me.

This is like the 10th thing I don't understand about this game and cannot seem to figure out because NOTHING APPEARS IN THE COMBAT LOG TO EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON.

Any clues?

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Not near poxbase to look but it might be from a damage aura. Was it on every turn?

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Nvm turns out its not blocked. And I didn't think either had damage aura. And they don't so Firk if I know mate

4. Falko35

Falko35 New Member

Seemed like it. And no, I didn't see any indication of Damage Auras. It was just randomly happening. Units would lose 3-4 hp from Rend . . . then 8 MORE hp from . . . something.

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Play some single games and just test

6. Falko35

Falko35 New Member

Can't: don't have the runes.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

afflicted? What bg was the other guy using? Did you move over bloodballs? Was there a (stealthed) pinging champ?

more info would have been usefull

8. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

maybe head of O?

Agirgis1 likes this.
  9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

8 hp is very specific , it was probably head of osu

Leadrz likes this.
  10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

head is normally well mentioned in the combat log. Combat logs should be logged for future reference!

Leadrz likes this.