Why does Thirion not have a deck limit of 1?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osidan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

"That Huge Thing" - Lore text: "That's what she said. However, the reskin art would possibly be NSFW.

2. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

Balance first, Balance second, Flavor/Sense last.

Tortuns where designed to be slow and powerful. Very flavorful but it doesn't work this way. Now they have 6 speed.
    Cyclops all large, Centaure also. Themes designed for the shoebox.

No thanks.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Then just change Thirons name to Great forest dragon....if just because it has a name it can only be 1x ...then why did they change not being able to deploy enemy/friendly same heroes? Because balance is more important

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Centaurs aren't a theme. cyclops are both, tortuns can't recieve speed buffs have a 4 speed champ several 5s and all have ponderous. still good though. the idea that something can't fit flavor and be balanced is flat out wrong so don't try to imply such things.

Anima26, Lupefi2 and IMAGIRL like this.
  5. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

Rage! Game balance first. Would prefer him go unamed then. I cant believe the people who pushed for this! That's what mythic was for, if its not mythic it ain't that unique. There is no reason some of these should be at 1. I want my double firemaw back!

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Im not that fussed. Promotes more deck variety. 30 rune limit is already super restrictive for my tastes.

7. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

i feel you, i miss 2x icesnap too, at least buff them? because revere thingy will reduce their nora cost anyway

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Icesnap doesn't need a buff.

9. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

It's because they're named. They had Mythic in the past, but it got removed from the game during the revamp.

Anima26 likes this.
  10. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

Oh well, i didnt know that part, i start pox after revamp tho

after rethink again i guess that is better option right now, cant imagine 2x korona or k'ento..

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

The Doctor also have the same problem as The Thing.

12. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Aren't the Fentek supposed to be Pox's version of The Creature from the Black Lagoon?
    The Fentek Servant is even holding an unconsious lady.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It's a Mermaid, but still.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    IMAGIRL likes this.