Why must rare leaguers constantly face limited players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeneralNo, May 16, 2014.

1. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I honor the first round FQ for whatever reason.
    If it is after that then all bets are off.

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I see nothing wrong with refusing to FQ. Most times I will FQ when asked to, but it is not my responsibility to do so.

Further, if they won't FQ you, why not just surrender? Because you care about your rank?

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

If you surrender during the beginning I don't think it even counts towards rank does it?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I pretty much auto surrender to Devils and Tiny just because I'm no where close to their level.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I play those for the lols, just to see how far I get against the top of the crop. People I'm less eager to play with are the top 50 or so.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Teach me senpai

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

On a number of times I have made the proposal to new players, "Lets play til one of us is beaten then fq". I like that way the best no pressure and the new guy gets to play and learn without worrying about losing face etc. Sometimes I even find out what faction they like and ask them if they want some runes from their favorite faction.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, thats the way to go. I usually try to tell them where they messed up and what they should have done instead.