Why the left is being stupid.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

aw it's not that bad, like the belgian coalitions never fail and then break-up. it is waaaay too early to tell anything.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Party coalitions, as in 2 parties becoming one party have broken up if that's what you meant. It's fun I guess.

The government coalitions are actually sticking together, which is pretty shocking sometimes. Since teamwork in politics is a rare thing.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what was all that about you guys not having a goverment for a while then?

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

world record son

We had an interim govt, nothing changed much in reality. Kids just don't get along very well. Basically the coalition building didn't go well because everyone was like "I was THIS FOR SURE if you want me in your coalition" and then other kids were like "nuuuu dat r crazy".
    Once they're in a collation they tend to at least feel like they're being judged a little more and just ***** about it lowkey.

Mostly because right wanted a written thing to change rules that would give Flanders more powa/autonomy. Left (frenchies) didn't like that. But the right party was the biggest in the country and so stuff was hard. Also the second biggest was the French left. Trubbles.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

In the Netherlands the coalition is built and starts playing a boardgame and then one of them gets upset and flips the table and we have another election.

I find the ability of people from opposing sides of politics to work together and flip the table to be reassuring. because as I said a coalition will need 76 seats. it's not perfect, but is anything ever?

Ohmin likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

MAN YOU ROLLED A 6 AGAIN THIS SOME BS THESE Firking RIGGED DICE

Ohmin, NevrGonaGivUup and Geressen like this.
  7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

note: this isn't a german forum with americans posting in it. its not even a german thread. Europeans.... all talk no walk.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you're right, it's a videogame forum. how did we get to politics? pretty big oversight by the mods if you ask me /:

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

If we are all talk and no walk how come we are walking all over you?

Also note: Profhulk accused us of always talking about america ( because we care about injustice and the planet you need to get your Bane Shift together)
    so currently we are discussing politics in the Netherlands and Belgium. If you want to go back to us telling you to get your Bane Shift together please confirm with Profhulk.

@BurnPyro didn't Belgium get a beer pipeline beneath a historic center in one of its cities last year between a brewery and a bottling factory to prevent trucks from having to drive through it?

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Ragic

outing Europeans for being hypocritical isn't politics. its sport.

Baskitkase likes this.
  11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

for my edification, how hypocritical do you view the american right as being in the past decade or so?

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I can answer this.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

buh buh but teh left!!!11!

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Your favorite hypocritical statement, go.

I think mine goes to either

"all muslims are terrorists because one stream of followers of a particular branch do bad things - but 60% of mass shootings caused by white males in the US is neither terrorism nor are all white males in the US accountable"

or

"we need to go to all the wars, the democracy, we shoulda stayed even longer in Iraq! - but Obama is the worst and now Trump will finally make peace, Trump our god"

I can't pick one.

Geressen likes this.
  15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Clearly they should play fewer American boardgames and focus on their own European boardgames. Less emphasis on randomization in the latter, IIRC.

MaruXV likes this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't play boardgames at all these days. I used to enjoy RISK and monopoly and stuff when I was younger, but that's pretty much it.

So.. possibly?

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Well, I certainly wish various governments were far less interested in playing real-life Risk and real-life Monopoly, at the very least.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I think the issue is that they're playing RISK to play Monopoly.

19. Ragic

I would but that would be talking politics. and this is a game forum so.....

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

pĆ¼ssy as usual