Why you Should Play SP

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Use it for double deploy draw wins, also save it as a consumable for Lance Admiral Sciean, Dirge or Klub. By the time you consume it you will have usually have got back 15-30 nora so it will be 28 - 13 nora heal. Also put moga magnet or vicious harpoon on it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  2. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

Run with nora link, as a nora counter it'll proababy generate more.

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Do you know if Nora link works on the FS bonus?

4. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I was testing him with Nora miner and marshsong. He gets 4 HP per turn. Once at the beginning and once at the end. This is a bug though. I've had 1 in my BG since the expansion. He's a neat lil critter.

5. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

bonuses don't count

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I was just wondering how worth it is this guy at mid game or late game deploy. He seems awkward. 2 ofs to secure double deploy and early investment, but a slot killer or useless at late game

So should i include 1-2 of this guy? I really dont get his design.

Work with him and WEGroble maybe? Though its super slow

7. Vorian

He is great mid game because he is consumable! He works so well with Sciean I run him x2.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  8. Vorian

We have above average champs for both melee and range!

9. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Ok will try

10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

SP is the best faction for splits at moment, and I like the variety of races and themes arround. Maybe that's why XD

11. Vorian

This is definitely a split rune and reclaim materials stacks. It works great with dwarven tinkerer, where you can gain 6 nora every 2-3 turns from those crabs.

12. Vorian

The good thing with SP is we can out melee the ranged factions and out range the melee factions. The biggest reason to play us though is cheap exos.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Ifem21 likes this.
  13. Vorian

I would run at least 1 fesh with nora link in order to counter UT and miners etc... If you are only going to run 1, run it with nora link. Maybe he is op we will have to see.

14. Vorian

After hearing the general consensus on the forums SP is the weakest faction atm, so it would not be cool if we got any further nerfs. However we can still win games, because if you have an indepth knowledge of SP, you will know we have a counter to everything! Especially now we have the speckled fesh with nora link. So if any1 wants to switch to a counter faction, SP is the faction for you! Its much less simpler to play than FW. We win through tricks and counters.

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

"general consensus on the forums SP is the weakest faction atm"

the only one i've heard say SP is weakest has been you

16. Vorian

All the top players were talking about the strongest factions and they defended all the other factions being top but not SP. Lets face it we got shafted this expansion, which is why we are the weakest faction atm. Also if SPs best player ever Ballballer said we are hurting he is right.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

ok glad you cleared that up

I look forward to your next thread with you complaining about something

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

I'm not gonna say you're wrong, but I am gonna say that what people zealot about on the Pox forums and choose to defend or not defend is probably not an accurate representation of ingame power levels.
    At the very least, it's not proof enough to make a definitive statement about those power levels.

Vorian and Netherzen like this.
  19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Man, if anyone in this game had more than speculative, theoretical, or anecdotal evidence about power or design, they could do a lot more with it than make an ill-supported defense of their faction on the forums.

Also, your posts make a lot more sense after checking out your signature.

20. Vorian

Well Moles has not said SP are on watch so I trust their judgement. I will also agree with Ballballer SP are hurting atm. We can still beat faction hoppers with our faction though. Lets face it who is going to win in a match up, some1 who knows the ins and outs of their faction, or a faction hopper, which there are alot of.