Will I still be able to buy poxnora vouchers?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by izmocat, Feb 28, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

will I still be able to buy poxnora vouchers(game cards)in Australian stores(not online)after march 6? will they be updated to the new currency?(not station cash, unless they're still going to call It that)and in what quantitees will I be able to buy it?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm… that's actually difficult to say. Before it was with Station Cash, an SOE wide variety. That's actually a great question to ask here!

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I highly doubt that DOG have that kind of physical support for his products.
    Maybe if they implement phone payment you can do something similar.

4. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

phone payment will suffice but i'd like to know more

5. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

Yeah, unfortunately this won't be supported since presumably that's done through SOE's Station Cash. I'm very interested to know what sort of payment options players outside NA prefer. We'll be launching with support for PayPal and credit cards, and then Amazon Payments soon thereafter. I suspect this isn't ideal for everyone so please let us know. I've seen several requests for mobile payments so I'll be looking into that soon.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Historically SMS payments have been demanded though tricky, due to the number of parties and steps that it takes to process the payment. However, it does better internationally with a wider audience. It can be difficult though if there is a hiccup in along the way to find out where the problem of processing lies.

The conversation rate of owls to 1,00USD is still going to be kept?

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hi izmocat,

I didn't realize you posted in two places about the same thing. I wanted to followup with a suggestion that occurred to me. You might want to see if a local store or bank carries Mastercard/Visa Prepaid Cards. They function like Credit/Debit cards but only have a predetermined amount.

Also, I split this off into a separate thread so it is easier for people to find.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014