WIP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aseryen, May 9, 2019.

?

Would you watch a dev series?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. Maybe after I see some of this “WIP”

33.3%
  1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I’ve kept my work fairly under wraps over the years and I still intend on keeping it that way for the most part.

I mostly listen to lectures or GDC(more lectures) when creating since I am looking for some of that fringe content. That being said, I don’t really take the time to watch indie creators, I wore myself out of that in high school. Acknowledging I am an Indie Developer(do I have to release something to have that title?) I realized I need to be more of a producer and less of a consumer.

So, what are your thoughts? Any requests?

Also, please provide links of what inspires you! I’m not trying to kick the consumer habit, just balance the two.

2. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Reserved

The first link I wanted to put up here is a bunch of game theory however I can’t find it from my phone - this was one of the first sites I found that had someone recreating system loops and discussing them actively. I want to say the list has thousands of theory/systems if not near 1,000.

Additionally I’d like you to watch “Creating the World’s First Unique Deck Game” and to leave any thoughts below. For those who are interested in game design, post an algorithm for Poxnora that we can all discuss.

Thank you!

Last edited: May 9, 2019