wish for minor changes

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Hierokliff, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Oh i wish for...
    -High mason to have Tinkerer class also
    - Zedin switch from knight to paladin
    - Commander nisk & Valdachi shieldvarden, crystal golem switch from knight to warrior
    - Onyx Wing, griffin fledgin, mountain sentry, rockling, savage wolf, valdaci needlewing, valdaci sweeper, wildgriffin get a class instead of none, like brute, warrior, archer? (hmm we had more none-class then i thought, it looks ugly with class: none)
    - earth elemental, rockforger, rockling add race Construct
    - hollow ground to affect race: angel and demi-god

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Will do most of these.

If you notice stuff with other classes in other factions, feel free to point those out too.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Northern Cross Purger to paladin too?

4. Hierokliff

Did go through feed.do and found 104champions with class:none
    ill try to split them up into factions and see if i can guess what class they should maybe have instead, did find 1 of 3 angel of nourishment having class:none while the other 2 have class:warrior, hope the rest is as easy :)
    Here is a file of the champs i found with a suggested class after, or not, excelfiles wasnt allowed to be uploaded.
    nor was csv files, putting one on tinyupload

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=62605211034362983527

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I'm against this. I like the different classes you have to run in pally bgs.

Hierokliff and Markoth like this.
  6. Thbigchief

- Yeah it's a priest anyway...

7. joycefinnigan

joycefinnigan The King of Potatoes

Cleanse/purified not removing intoxicated state.

8. Hierokliff

Wild Chieftain, a horrible champ but could maybe be a little better if he was warrior, brute instead of just warrior so he could fit into the drunk theme? who ever made a brutal melee berserker with invigorate as base ability must have been drunk anyway :)
    Did you see the excelfile with all class:none and suggested alternative classes @Sokolov ?

Thbigchief likes this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

It was given to him when they took off incite rage.

10. Thbigchief

- Wild Chieftain seems like it was basically quick fixed with invig since incite was too good. My dream is a complete rework of Barb Guardian and Wild Chieftain since they have have so much potential and have been hampered by crutch abilities (incite/nexus aura)

- Ive always hated nexus aura on barb guardian not just because it goes against my personal opinion of Barbarians role but also because it's simply too good to not use..which feels pigeon holing. This ability simply makes you use it as a phalanx style approach ...granted swap helps it be used more aggressively but still. Wild chieftain similarly had incite which made him auto but also suffocated any unique builds for decks due to the need to be competitive.

- Maybe Guardian to help with a more aggressive theme style but still being a defensive unit could have bodyguard or divert....so your not forced to march in this clump for nexus aura like Ironfist always has to do with its other themes anyway.

- Wild chieftain I see as leading through offensive means. Off the top of my head things like dictate , phantom dash, grant action potion maybe etc. Ill make a more informed developed build idea for both keystone champs soon

11. Hierokliff

barb guardians are my favorite champ, he has maybe just too much use with swap, nexus aura and shroud. nexus aura i think is ok on a barbarian, it makes them survive. while swap is way out of theme for IS, allthough i love the mobility it gives.
    Wild chieftain should have abilities like Kanen Alpha, now thats a cruel looking chief barbarian leading the horde of barbarians, but thats a massive change and not a wish for minor change .-)

12. Sokolov

Will work on it when I have some time, thanks for the work! :D

13. Sokolov

Feel free to send those my way. I am ok with bringing back a nerfed version of Incite too (say, 3 AP and 3 turns instead of 5 AP and 5 turns with reduced AP cost).