World Cup @Brasil 2014!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jun 10, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Holy Firking Bane Shift that 7th goal (aside from the obvious giggle *****)

such Firking beauty, honestly. That control into perfect finish.

That's what dagda's mom said

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Jesus boozha, when we made the deal to have a Dutch vs Deutsch face off in the finale I didn't know you were going to use occult **** magic.

DarkJello and Boozha like this.
  3. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

/me plugs some earphones and plays solitaire.

Runaway train, never going back
    Wrong way on a one-way track
    Seems like I should be getting somewhere
    Somehow I'm neither here nor there

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

1:7! Glad they made at least one.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah at least they saved some face, germany's defense was getting super sloppy in the end. They got caught off guard too much and neuer couldn't stop all of them.

Oh well, the dream is real. germany 2014

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

With 7 goals I guess you can afford being super sloppy :p

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

No, they have once again ruined a joke

( a Dutchman and a German meet, the dutchman asks the german who they will be facing "brazil" replies the German. "Funny" says the Dutchman, "that is who we will be facing in the final")

Now the roles need te be reversed and the third needs to be Argentine.

8. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Those better NOT be Brazilians!! This Yankee thinks soccer futbol is ONLY a sport. Sorry for the blasphemy.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Germany Firking slaughtered Brazil today.. Made them look like they had never played soccer before.. Cla$$y Germany.

11. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

***** that is all I can say about Brazil. loss of wordds

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

rip in dream

13. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Humiliation, shame, bad team, catastrophy, you name it. I'm loss for words for what I have seen today.
    I mean, we only had a fool's hope, but loosing the way we did was nothing short of a disgrace. Grats to the germans, though, they were so humble after the victory that I acctually am glad that they went through. Shame our two best players werent on - might not have changed the outcome, but would certainly change the results.
    Guess we are going to have to wait another 4 years for that 6th star, though. Either way, having 5 is still cool.

Boozha likes this.
  15. DarkJello

16. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Neuer is just a beast. I bet he is a genetic super human, sent back from the future to win this cup. :O!

17. DarkJello

Maybe a few genius inventor types were forced by Hitler to do scientifiKy things to stuff. And somehow DID create a genetically superior human, decided futbol was the best way to conquer the world... but then, right before they could unleash their dastardly "weapon", a mutant with psychic and teleporting to the future skillz blinked into their gothic laboratory, stole the ****-Primus child, teleported to the super beyond future Honduras where almost all humans on the planet are essentially batteries and "live" in the matrix, downloaded Zeus-level futbol action into baby Neuer (AKA ****-Primus Footballicus), rested, ate some steak, rested some more, and finally teleported into March 27th, 1986 to a German town called Gelsenkirchen. Futbol united the world thanks to awesome saves and classy sportsmanship during the semifinals on 7-8-14, the robots were never pushed into AI status; and in twist of weirdness the silly moustache chap that almost destroyed the world ended up saving the entire planet--albeit inadvertently. And that is 1 of many hypotheses on the matter that your 2 quoted sentences caused to materialize in my conscious mind. Trippy right? Any further sentences you would like to share? My neurons are recharged and ready to rumble.

18. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

bra 1:7 ger
    crazy.
    I was laughing the whole first half after goal #2 as it was so surreal.
    So now this game has 3 records to show. Klose being number 1 top scorer with his 16 goals, highest won game in the semifinals (before it was austria 1:6 germany) and the fastest sequence of 4 goals (for one team) within a timeframe.

I wonder how argentinia and netherlands will play today. But probably they wont be shooting anything over 3 goals (unless penalty shooting happens which I doubt.)

19. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This is legit the only "futbol" game I ever watched. I sat at a yard house and watched them get handed... Over... and over... and over... and over...

I was like" this is brazil?" lol They ain't the **** level at all.

DarkJello likes this.
  20. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

I watched the game, Brazil got destroyed. After the first 3 their moral got destroyed and so the other goals kept following. But I must say, the German 'tactics' (lol) were too good. A few of their passes in the box were very well executed.