World Cup @Brasil 2014!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

if you guys can afford the time to watch this 13 min video lol, it will probably blow your mind about FIFA.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

3. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

i bet 5k that brazil winz the whole dam thing

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

England was selected as the backup in-case things fall apart since the facilities are already in place.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

now my streaming site has died, any suggestions?

edit, ok got one, though it it has annoying commentators

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Share pls

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I liked the match, but the referee was a complete shame.

Woffleet likes this.
  9. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Brazil!

10. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

If anyone can do it, it's Brazil.

I'm so cheering for your country's national team, Pede. As the rest of the 120 millions of mexicans around <3

Woffleet likes this.
  11. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Fred flopped. Shameful. Possibly a red card against him, IMO.

Croatia tried to chase, and Brazil scored a deserved goal late. Decent chance it would have been 1 to 1 without the flop.

I hope to high heaven this cup is NOT full of too much controversy. Not a good start.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Thanks bud, I'm cheering for Mexico to pass on our group as well.
    Yyesterday was nerve wrecking though - jeez.
    Yeah, I'm gonna agree and say the penalty didn't exist, and there was no foul on that goal Croatia scored to tie the match 2x2.
    Still, Croatia played very well, and all in all was a good starting match.
    Neymar, though, what can I say - that kid sure plays a lot. Brasilians can only hope he doesn't get injured or misses a match due to yellow/red cards.
    Such an awesome event - 30 days without working or thinking straight. Forgot to wish happy valentines day to my girl yesterday (in Brasil we celebrate it at June 12th).

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Do you get time off for the cup?

Belgium2014 I still believe

14. Pedeguerra

Yeah, but just for the days Brasil plays. Still sucks though, because Brasil is playing all the group matches in weekdays, and today I had to come to work with extreme hangover.
    In fact, as I type I'm thinking I should get an aspirin or something.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ah, oh well. Still good :p

16. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Here on Mexico plenty of people think our national team is in a very bad state and many are betting on not making out of the first stage. IIRC, Mexico qualified on a second round thing (repechaje in spanish) and was this close to not made it into the world cup, and matches that historically have been an easy game in the past (many of our neighbours, like Ecuador) have been lately a tough one, and lost some of them. Is hard to believe people in other countries believe more on the Mexico team than the Mexican themselves, myself included.

Although to be fair, many of us are freaking tired of the national team treating the players as some kind of heroes. I mean, they haven't play a single game, but we already have plenty of merchandise with their face and names written all over it. You would think they already won the world cup or something.

17. Pedeguerra

Yeah, we get the same feelings here as well man. Neymar is already the best player who has played since Pelé. That, my friends, is a big, big stretch. He has a lot to prove still.
    Nevertheless, we here fear Mexico a lot, simply because the style of your play doesn't match ours well.
    Croatia has a pretty good team, though, so I'm thinking it will be resolved when both teams play it out.

18. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Mira que concuerdo paisano, que de verdad cansa escuchar al grueso de la población hablar con tanta autoridad de la selección cuando no hay con queso los tacos.

Y aún así, que chingaderas están haciendo los árbitros. Dios que terrible actuación de los silbantes.

19. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

I like soccer.
    upload_2014-6-13_13-39-11.jpeg

I also like football.
    [​IMG]

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't like football.
    [​IMG]

I also don't like silly game with egg shaped leather bulb.
    [​IMG]

BurnPyro likes this.