World Cup @Brasil 2014!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jun 10, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Love how the ref in England - Italy decided Gerard wasn't allowed to have the ball and just tackled him like that was normal.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

What a finish to the Switzerland vs Ecuador match. This is easily one of the best World Cups I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

HardyGames32 and Atherhog like this.
  3. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Really good world cup - despite the England result last night :(

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That clutch last minute...

Fail to win into a loss. Ecuador fans be crying all over the world now. To be fair, Ecuador played too passive at the 1-1. You could see they were satisfied with the draw and lost the drive they had early on, getting sloppy.

5. Atherhog

And yet Burn, it was their attack breaking down in the Swiss box that led to the goal.

Oh... as I type excitement in the French game - someones dead on the floor!

EDIT

Palacios - Nasty, I'd have knocked him on his ****.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That's why I said "fail to win". They pulled a "Rooney" there and just missed a free shot.

Seems like swiss played hard on the counter this game, it worked out for them. But for the 6th team in the worldrankings, a rather shaky performance vs honduras though.

7. Atherhog

Cam we not talk about that Rooney miss please :(

The Swiss arn't good enough to be 6th in the world - FIFA use the same ranking system as Pox

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Rooney should either be on the bench or not left. Embarrassing.

Still though, them swissssssssssssssssssss

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

France pls

11. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Place your bets for Germany v Portugal. I can't actually call it either way, and there have been no draws in this world cup yet. I think Germany will just come out on top but the crowd is behind Portugal.

Also, how much were Argentina shitting themselves in the last 5 minutes of the game against Bosnia

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Die Manschaft!

all the way

HardyGames32 likes this.
  13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, definetely. This is what you get when the World Cup is in the place where football is played in the streets and flows in our veins - I feel poetic.
    But yeah, I had a blast watching the matches this weekend, couldn't even log in the Pox forums. Shame that Monday is starting again. Good news is, I have a holiday on Thursday and Friday, be jealous. Hehehe.
    Regarding Germany x Portugal, Hardy, I think that one is fairly easy to call. 2x0 Germany.

BurnPyro likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmany

I'm so pumped

15. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Hope this game is as good as Ita vs Eng... Yesterday wasn't that good, except for Switzerland.

16. Pedeguerra

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be. I'm even moving my lunch break to one hour later so I can watch the game without formaly ditching work.
    I didn't like yesterdays matches either, maybe just Swiss and Ecuador due to the goal in the last minute, but that's it. France match was too easy and Argentina simply played terribly. Messi still the best, though.
    And yeah, this will be a promising week, second round will be knocking a lot of teams out of the tourney.

17. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Why on earth is Khedira not on the bench?

I miss Ballack...

EDIT: I KNEW IT! Damn it Sami.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  18. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

A wild Pepe appeared!

Pepe uses headbutt!

It's super Effective!

Portugal faints!

Pedeguerra likes this.
  19. Pedeguerra

Kkkk true.
    Well, at least I got the "easy" part right.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Die manschaft!

woot woot