Worms...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, May 8, 2017.

1. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Ok if this is a wish list, lets buff all worms with +4 att damage and + 2 defence, then they don't have to resort to BZ and Chattering maw.

Neyon you play a lot of bgs and they all consist of rock hard tanks + battle leader etc, try playing something weaker then you can say worms are op.

Grimlic is op but I can deal with him with a doom, otherwise its gg, is that ok?

Try worms I dare you, you will lose every game.

The new player argument is bs, I was a new player that got killed by worms and I was like wow that was soo different and so cool.
    I was also a new player when I got UD/SL rushed in the face, erm that was rather dull actually his runes were just bigger than mine.

Btw I listed the bad worms so the devs could maybe do something with them to make them useable.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

First off I literally change bgs every 2 days as anyone who knows me will tell you

And would 20 ranked games with worms be enough for you? :) I never say no to a challenge

Lastly and most importantly ...you never answered the question

Are the 2 units mentioned above fine as they are in your opinion? If yes then there is really nothing more to talk about since u aren't even admitting the problem in the first place

If no at least we can start from a common point of view and work from there

3. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

If you take them out worms become useless atm, so they will have to be buffed somewhere else is your answer.

How many of those ranked games did you win with worms and how many did you auto lose because the other guy had a hard counter?

In fact I already have my answer as your not playing worms anymore. :)

Try playing worms without bile zombie and chattering maw for a real challenge.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  4. nepyonisdead

Ofc they will be given something extra, the word balance is giving back something when u take it away.

and I do hope someone who can change something is reading this instead of all of us just wasting our time here.

keep bile the same give him exertion and lose initiative this way u can use ur 6 ap to get to wherever and exert sac but it allows the other player to respond and try to position better (for 33 nora i think this is more than fair)

5. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

= take worms and delete all the runes and forget about them.

You have mentioned how you would nerf worms, so how would you subsequently buff them to become competitive so you would play them?

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Glad you agree, I'll settle for that. Any objections anyone?

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

I will also agree to that, even though I main FW their playstyle is just aids.

8. nepyonisdead

1st off its really funny how u see 2 units one isnt even a worm as the whole worms theme xD

2nd its funnier that I am actively trying here to come up with a balanced solution while all u say is constant not this and not that

9. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Your not balancing anything nepy your just crying nerf, you haven't mentioned how you would make worms better?

This discussion is all academic anyway, the proposed worm nerfs will kill off the worms bg, when is that wednesday?

So I'll just pick up something else, probably something with battle leader and rock hard tanks, lets all play chess.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  10. nepyonisdead

hahah you keep trying to piss me off by saying cry xD but Ill be more mature one more time and say. I wanted to the 2 units mentioned above more balanced NOT better and worms will end up where they should if the 2 before mentioned are balanced.

11. nepyonisdead

I just was wandering, how about it loses initiative (and gains exertion) adn maw loses (cackle) and gains something else. Because you cant shrine kill a worms player and we know the problem with worms is zombie so solving that makes it less of a nuisance i think

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Dortyboy plz stop

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Pick IS :)

14. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Your right Ballballer, you had loads of your bgs nerfed in the past, I was trying to tell the devs about worms as I have a lot of experience with playing them but nepy doesn't like playing against worms and as its his game...

The patch has already been built by now, the nerf is in, it will be rolled out this week, I will pick up a different bg.

The end.

Woffleet likes this.
  15. nepyonisdead

lol I love how of all the people who expressed their hate to worms he only thinks its one person xD

one tank + one damage dealer....bro thats basic bg building xD heads up all my bgs have cleanse too and u wont see this coming ...detection. I hope this doesnt blow ur mind.

for the 10th time today I am willing to discuss changes to the runes but all I here is you crying about someone wanting to change what u run.

16. Hierokliff

btw is the patch really coming next week? saw the new marketplace is delayed so iam wondering if its just a new client and not really the patch that is coming.

17. Vote Kanye 2020

I would assume the client will require a patch to update or launch. So I would guess these would be included in said patch. Hoping so anyways, would be nice to see the meta shake up a tad.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  18. Hierokliff

oh and bugfixes pl0x.

19. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

I would just like to say. Worms might be frustrating to play against. But as nearly all the actual worm players in this thread have said. It's really not that OP or overwhelming. You guys just hate BZ bombs. Which is funny cause TBH if we're spamming a lot of them. That usually means the Worm player is losing or about to quit. I think -2 DPZ is a fair nerf to BZ in that it forces more thought and considerations between short term bombing and long term SDZ growth. We'll see how it turns out.

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Yes, because people that play 1 bg, don't tend to be biased towards the faction or bg they play.

SPiEkY likes this.