Worth coming back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fentum, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I’ve been playing since 2007 but recently took an eight week or so break. Have been enjoying board games via Table Top Simulator, but I always have that Poxnora itch.

I couldn’t stop myself from taking a quick peak at the forums and noticed a few dev changes flagged on a thread.

Has anything significant changed? Is it worth coming back? Are the devs active once more?

aseryen likes this.
  2. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

@Fentum Hi! Join Discord! https://discord.gg/hk5nFyD
    You'll be able participate in discussions and see the latest info, and will have an opportunity to mislead younf players.
    Then you can decide for yourself.

PS. More bug and balance fixes are in the works.

PPS. Most of the active players communicate on Discord. That's why these forums are dead.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    aseryen and Fentum like this.
  3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Why, thank you kindly, young man.

4. TheRavager

TheRavager The King of Potatoes

Definitely worth coming back to see what you think of the changes Fentum, more incoming potentially too

Woffleet and Karmavore like this.
  5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I'd say it's worth messing around with. I wouldn't get too invested in it until you've had time to think on whether that's worth it to you after that. I'm not active currently myself, decided to focus my time on other things, but it's still a "fun game" for the most part; particularly if one doesn't take it too seriously, but maybe that's just me.

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Did see the Discord chat light up so thought wonder if i remember my login.
    and it worked omg iam not totaly senile yet :)
    but the game is just as bad as it was, this version of the client is no fun.
    its kinda like a proof of concept only of a game instead of being a working game.

7. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

If you have a powerful enough computer, the new client works just fine.
    And the balance issues are being currently addressed.