Wow.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krollbar, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Krollbar

Krollbar New Member

Ps4 I downloaded this game for free, glad I didn't spend any money.

First solo mission Frozen Wastes under Normal difficulty IMPOSSIBLE. Started out 1v1 champion. 2v2, ok. Then it's like 2v5, next 3v8. Wow seriously? This isn't a matter of Git Gud. Oh and my units wet noodle for 5 dmg... theirs double attack for 11 and 11.

If you don't want people to throw this game in the trash within the first 2 hours of downloading, maybe have Normal difficulty be actually playable? Just a thought.

2. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Oh, this silly little boy, knowing nothing of this game.

Krollbar likes this.
  3. Krollbar

Krollbar New Member

Ok then you beat Mission 1 frozen wastes with a starter deck and nothing else ‍♂️

Maybe the game gets fun after the first couple hundred bucks... I won't know.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nobody plays single Player campaigns. If you want to get Gold quickly, it's recommended that you do the daily skirmish instead along with daily missions as that nets you roughly 1400 Gold daily. You can then buy Dancers in the Snow over and over to get 2000 shards from it which lets you kickstart your collection and quickly build it up.

Have a look here and join our Discord if you would like any further help: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...ols-last-updated-18-06-2018-up-to-date.29631/

Fentum likes this.