Yeezus.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by OriginalG1, Jul 27, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

How many invigorate units do ya'll need?

maybe it just seems like you guys have alot because of haste and grant action potion too, but man so much invigorate.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

But look at this sprite!
    [​IMG]

19madfox95 likes this.
  3. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Nice try.

4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

i must admitt that flag is beutifull

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Is there supposed to be a difference between Rally 1 and Rally 2? Because based on the wording of the abilities, there isn't, and Rally 1 is 6 nora cheaper. I'm assuming that the duration of Impervious goes down to 1 turn at rank 1, but looking at him in the rune manager, there is no differentiation between the ranks.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Rally 2 is supposed to be 4 turns

7. OriginalG1

I thought that range of the effect was one space bigger, not make the effect longer.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  8. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

My jaw.... where is my jaw?

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

4 turns isnt too long.

Deploy Turn
    Opponents Turn
    You get one turn to move.
    Opponents Turn

At best you get one round of font contest. It will be great if you are defending your font but as soon as the opponent gets into it you lose your ability to deploy and this get the effect.

10. OriginalG1

Ya, but what if you just took a central font and now Standardbearer commands charge and your all up in you opponents face with an impervious unit double tapping thanks to second turn ap gen, command charge and invigorate 2. O and if impervious need to last another turn just cast the spell. Btw now you are feeding an impervious charge from the mid font. SO COOL.

IS players are bad for you. Like fonts become immune to relics and 10,000 invigoration/ap gen units. Just say no to IS.

11. Ralphen

I could be the worst player in this game, but rocket-science knowledge is not needed to see a problem with this...
    Really, I don't see why the design direction is to make hard-to-kill stuff (dorfs can stacking defense like nothing) even more hard to kill...

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

IS has had a 25 nora relic with Rally 2 that came out 15 expansions ago (literally 15) and not a single person has broken it. Heck I have never even seen it used.

13. Ralphen

Please, you are smarter than this...

The Relic has 20 hp, can't heal, can't gain buff to def, can't move, so two shots and its gone... having it on a champion (that can also invig2 and give charge) is a complete different story.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You can also just contest the font so new champs cant be deployed. If you want to sit outside and just try to kill things inside then you need to re-evaluate your decks reliance on range.

I could be wrong. But from my perspective Standardbearer isnt even worth the deck slot. There are better support runes for Dwarves and he isnt a Paladin.

If you want to complain about the Rally effect itself that is fine. Both Mika and the new KF champ that can summon Impervious summons may be problematic because they can summon their champs near a fight.

Tweek516 likes this.