Yet another reason why people suck...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SkeletonKing, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

Geressen, post: 191769, member: 677"]this kind of thinking is why germans (wich boozha is :D ) just simply decided the jews where non-human animals.

Maybe this is why Germans didn't like them. I came across an interesting article

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html?hc_location=ufi

"Judea Declares War on Germany!" - Daily Express headline, March 24, 1933.
    (note that it is 6 years BEFORE the start of WWII (1939), before communists in Poland started to kill Germans in Danzig, and before Hitler invaded Poland.)

"Judea Declares War on Germany! Jews of all the World Unite! Boycott of German Goods!
    Mass Demonstrations!" - These were all headlines in the Daily Express on March 24, 1933.

"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany. Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people." - Daily Express, March 24, 1933.

"Each of you, Jew and Gentile alike, who has not already enlisted in this sacred war should do so
    now and here. It is not sufficient that you should buy no goods made in Germany. You must
    refuse to deal with any merchant or shopkeeper who sells any German-made goods or who
    patronises German ships or shipping.... we will undermine the Hitler regime and bring the
    German people to their senses by destroying their export trade on which their very existence
    depends." - Samuel Undermeyer, in a Radio Broadcast on WABC, New York, August 6, 1933.
    Reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933.

"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each
    conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe
    that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all
    the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost
    territories and colonies.
    But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany.
    Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews." - Vladimir Jabotinsky

-Initiating a world-wide boycott against a nation is an act of war.

"I emphasised that the defeat of Germany and Japan and their elimination from world trade would give Britain a tremendous opportunity to swell her foreign commerce in both volume and profit." - Baruch, The Public Years, by Bernard M. Baruch

Excerpt from FDR, My Exploited Father In Law - Curtis Bean Dall
    After a silence, he calmly said,"Mr. Dall, I think well of silver."
    For a moment, I felt floored, decidedly off-base. I managed to say, "You do, Mr. Baruch?"
    "Yes", he replied,"I do!
    In fact, I own about 5/16ths of the world's visible supply of silver."
    I struggled to come up for air, as it were, and managed to blurt out, "That certainly is a lot of silver, Mr. Baruch!"

-Bernard Baruch was also the presidential adviser to Wilson, Roosevelt, and Truman. In other words, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world was telling the presidents what to do.

The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the
    world." - Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, The New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.

"In losing Germany, Jewry lost a territory from which it exerted power. Therefore it was
    determined to re-conquer it." - Louis Marschalko, "The World Conquerors : The Real War
    Criminals."

We are not denying and are not afraid to confess that this war is our war and that it is waged for
    the liberation of Jewry... Stronger than all fronts together is our front, that of Jewry. We are not
    only giving this war our financial support on which the entire war production is based, we are not
    only providing our full propaganda power which is the moral energy that keeps this war going.

The guarantee of victory is predominantly based on weakening the enemy forces, on destroying
    them in their own country, within the resistance. And we are the Trojan horses in the enemy's
    fortress.
    Thousands of Jews living in Europe constitute the principal factor in the destruction of
    our enemy. There, our front is a fact and the most valuable aid for victory." - Chaim Weizmann,
    President of the World Jewish Congress, Head of the Jewish Agency and later President of
    Israel, in a Speech on December 3, 1942, in New York.

Stop talking about peace conditions! Break Germany in pieces!" - The Daily Herald, No.7426, 9
    December, 1939.

From Winston Churchill
    "We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." - Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)

"Germanys unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an own exchange system from which the world-finance couldnt profit anymore. ...We butchered the wrong pig." - Winston Churchill, The second World War (Bern, 1960)

"The war wasnt only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didnt want to." -
    Winston Churchill to Truman (Fultun, USA March 1946)

"This war is an English war and its goal is the destruction of Germany." - Winston Churchill (Autumn 1939 broadcast)

"Not the political doctrine of Hitler has hurled us into this war. The reason was the success of his increase in building a new economy. The roots of war were envy, greed and fear." - Major General J.F.C. Fuller, historian, England

"Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other." - Lord Halifax, English embassador in Washington (1939)

"Hitler and the German people didnt want this war. We didnt answer Hitlers various petitions for peace. Now we have to admit that he was right. Instead of a cooperation with Germany, which he had offered us, now stands the gigantic, imperialistic might of the Sovjets. I feel ashamed to see how the same intentions which we accused Hitler of now are pursued under a different name." - Sir Hartley Shawcross, British chief-accuser in Nuerenberg

"We made a monster, a devil out of Hitler. Therefore we couldnt disavow it after the war. After all, we mobilized the masses against the devil himself. So we were forced to play our part in this diabolic scenario after the war. In no way we could have pointed out to our people that the war only was an economic preventive measure." - US foreign minister Baker (1992)

It could be argued that Germans didn't like Jews because Jews hindered Germany's economy and wanted to prevent it from becoming a strong nation.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

What is this conspiracy bullshit the person above just started spouting?

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

he has a tendency to veer conspiracy-wards whenever he really starts talking about non-gameplay things

i think this thread has pretty much run its course and beyond, gonna close it

Geressen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.