You are going to be missed, Grimlic.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Andralexis, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

2. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Yep. 111 nora and he STILL has Scorn, with only rank 2 of nova. Lol. Nice balance.

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Youd think hed get a buff :/ grimlic was a fire based theme chanp at best and now hes like thirion...rediculously expensive

4. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Hardly ever used him.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

We have people that care at the lead, just show some faith.

6. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Actually, idk, I could see myself still using him. It depends. Though I think the meta is really going to feel like everyone is playing moga.

7. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Start overcharging for your current moga..troll everyone

8. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I find him very runnable. high damage at range is pretty rare now.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Lepakko

Lepakko Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well they told they be looking in to all high cost runes. On they new way of calculating cost of champs. Its not working so well on high cost guys. They told that many abilities are over costed atm. They need time.

10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i'm running only cheap runes maximim of 75 i think with that there possibility to deploy grimlic but still 114 nora crazy i never checked how much is greater pitspawn he even more expensive than grim even thought it only 2 nora more

11. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

I'm not seeing what's so bad about him. He's about 10 Nora more expensive, but seems that a lot of high-damage range champs were significantly nerfed. I actually don't think he's that bad on paper.

Chickenpox, why would you run him at 114? Set Flame Nova on rank 1 and shave off 5 from that.

SPiEkY likes this.