You can not play that encounter bug

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Kampel, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

When i try to play "Trials of the Wrath" or "Trials of the Protectorade" campaigns an error appears saying that "You can not play that encounter", after that everything turns buggy, clicks and commands stop working and campaigns that worked before stop working.

Happens every time i try to play those campaigns and the bug wont go away until i close and open the game.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Have you tried both FF Wrath and FF Protectorate BGs in those campaigns? There are restrictions on both.

3. Kampel

Yes, i have, cant play with any bg :c

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

On the Java client what is your progress status on those campaigns?

Have you had this problem with any other campaigns?

5. Kampel

On the java client i have all the campaigns reseted and unavailable (the campaign buttons are darker and when i click them nothing happens) so im not sure the progress i had before it got buggy.

6. Kampel

Cant really tell, half of them worked, the other half did not, sometimes everything got buggy.. cant recreate those other problems so i didnt report them. This one here with those two campaigns is the only constant one

7. Senshu

Thank you for the information. This is something we are know to happen on occasion, but it is sporadic enough that tracking it down has been difficult. This may be tied to having both the Java and new Unity client tied into the same Database and players playing on both versions. Unfortunately, there is still not enough information to determine a specific cause. With that said, the next build will have some pretty big improvements to the new client. Some may not be noticeable, but we had to refactor some of how the lobby functions to get a more consistent feel.

8. Kampel

Looking forward to try the next build, keep up the good work :)

Senshu likes this.
  9. Senshu

And keep up the feedback :)