You cannot play this encounter

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Kampel, May 11, 2017.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

When i try to play "Trials of the Wrath/Protectorade" it wont let me, with any bg

upload_2017-5-11_20-21-36.png

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Are you clicking on the button Play Campaign or the actual encounter icon on the map?

3. Kampel

The button play campaign

4. Kampel

Ok i tryed both ways, clicking the "play campaign" button and the icon on the map and in both cases it loads for half a second and then that error pops up

5. Kampel

Ok i made it work, it seems that error happens when i change the difficulty to legendary

6. Kampel

Yes @Senshu , i can confirm that the campaig "Trials of the Wrath" works only on NORMAL and HARD difficulties and sends an error in LEGENDARY.

7. Kampel

And for some reason "Trials of the Protectorade" only has NORMAL and HARD difficulties and only works on HARD difficulty, trying to play on NORMAL sends that error.

8. Kampel

I have both encounters in this state:
    upload_2017-5-11_22-46-21.png

9. Kampel

upload_2017-5-12_18-9-26.png
    Dayly encounter, for some reason it has 3 difficulties, gives the same error on all three difficulties.

10. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Same here with daily encounter, thought it could be because ive done it already in the old client?
    but tested with an alt that hasnt played anything at all, and it gets the same message.

11. Hierokliff

hmm if i click on the little icon that i didnt even get was an icon the game starts.
    upload_2017-5-13_20-32-42.png

12. Hierokliff

Can play the first encounter, but not the second one though
    and each time i relog it is set that i havent played this encounter and can re-play it and gain the reward