You know what would be a great idea?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Oct 25, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Getting things together DOG.

Oh and stop raping us when we try to get tokens. Just stating obvious things though, I'm sure you've got plans for it "in the future".

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  2. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

It's also tiring checking up every week and not seeing anything changed. Went underway for a month, still a garbage game.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh and FYI, steam is turning out to be a major fail.

Servers, mods, no balance, active old playerbase 0 and half the new people can't even log into the game or have ingame issues that can't be resolved. Atta boy

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Can't say you'd be terribly wrong. I wish you were.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

RIP Poxnora, twas a good run.

Lushiris likes this.
  6. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

Balance and bug path please...

7. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

Hmmmm, DOG Deffo need to get their stuff together but this game is far from finished. It will get better I have hope

*mumbles*
    Don't mess this up DOG.

8. ArcticNine

ArcticNine Member

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA, YOU STOP SCAMING NOBOS OUT OF DAR ROONZ, KKBUBBY? I WILL PSOT THE OTHER SCREEN SHOTS IF YOU DONT GIMMI THE RUNES BACK!

ykmmmm and SaintKiwi like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Sad but true.

Baskitkase likes this.
  10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Nowhere near the end but I have to agree DoG isn't handling it as fast as they should but as it stands pox is in no real danger right now.

AKHolic likes this.
  11. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Burn Patience is KEY
    There no point being impatient trust me

jeeperz2 likes this.
  12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

all for being patient, but there comes a time when I like to know what I'm waiting for

Joker, Ballballer, Sunutsu and 9 others like this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Patience implies reward at some time.

Sunutsu and Skeezick like this.
  14. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I am feeling that D.O.G isn't what they use to be. In the beginning they all were communicating with us regularly, and all that fun stuff. But now they seem to be reverting back to SoE style and are too quiet. I think Gedden should do what Sok did and start a huge post of everything being looked at/worked on. This would be a great start to improving the communication problem.

15. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Its kinda hard to communicate when you are coding, working on bugs, patches, and the NEW runes coming out all at the sametime with such a small team. Besides Sony had the biggest team working on pox and I didn't hear anything from them for like 3 months when a new exp hit.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

5-10 mins a day is so hard to interact with the community of your game.

Sorry for asking so much.

Skeezick likes this.
  17. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Don't we have a community relations guy that talks with us? Tells us stuff? If so, then why aren't they doing it. If not, I can do it FOR FREE.

18. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

Burn it's not that simple, You have to take their perspectives into consideration, think outside the box

19. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'm guessing here but it may be that they are taking a siesta from all the work done on the steam release.

I believe during one of the interview sessions Ged mentioned that the workflow basically went like this:
    BIG content released
    Fix any high priority bugs
    REST

While everything has been silent for awhile (longer then anyone including me would like) I do realize that they just released a pretty big chunk...that being steam integration and all the NUX modifications and the hiring of a new person.

Do I expect something communicated soon? yeah.

Is it the death knell for pox? probably not... people have been saying that for 7 odd years and the thing is still around like a cockroach.

Joker, AKHolic and PurpleTop like this.
  20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

But its so important that they SHOULD free up that time.

AKHolic and SPiEkY like this.