You know what's nice

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rickyjpen, Mar 16, 2014.

1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Warning: This is a rant.

Its absolutely delightful when you make a thread about a simple thing you really really really want to be looked into, you use kind language, Even say nice things about people, and you were highly considerate about it...... But then people try to make you feel like your a ******..... Really.... Really.... Considering I have played this game for like 8 years and have seen several angrily worded forums posts that nobody really cared to make them feel like ****s about... Yet one of the maybe 2 possibly 3 times I post something concerning a change I happen to not agree with and literally actually try to word it in the kindest way I can possibly make it while still expressing how deeply I care for the subject.... I get raged at by several different people.....

I'd really like to go back in forums history and look up how many times those players have expressed their opinions on the forums, And how kindly/professionally they worded it....

Sheesh thanks for making me feel bad guys..... Last time I try and help... If you know me in game you should already know I am a pretty friendly player and that I wouldn't post this stuff if I didn't honestly believe it would be better changed.

What happened to the friendly poxnora base? Are we turning into League of Legends here now?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm not entirely sure what your post is about, but a lot of it I think is a "Me vs them" mentality. You are expressing yourself, other people disagree, or they agree but disagree with how it is presented. But if there are people you feel that are targeting you specifically, then you can ignore them. I'm trying to think of anything recently stating that you are a bad person and I can't think of anything off of the top of my head.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

kt- http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgame...stly-desert-owl-i-need-you-to-read-this.1265/

i believe that's the catalyst for this thread

edit- also i don't know what friendly poxnora base you're referring to- there have always been and will always been ******** in every populace. there have always been and will always be nice duders in every populace. pox was never especially friendly, from what i can remember, we just all knew each other fairly well because the community was so small

rickyjpen and BurnPyro like this.
  4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

somebody just whispered me last nite saying im a scammer coz i dont wanna trade him my psychofeshes. then he logged off. didnt know the guy, nor have I ever talked to him. I just simply said im not interested and he raged....

talk about duders and douches.... *le sigh*....

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Most people are dumb and I treat them as such.

So should you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  6. rickyjpen

True that. Idk this rant thread is probably less related to poxnora as it is to me just in general right now. Heard some crappy news about one of my friends then came on pox saw all the hate on my thread with reasons that made absolutely made no sense to me and it pinched the last nerve.

7. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Shuddap Dumbpyro

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

To be fair all that hate is just baskitkase being himself in the most uptight manner. Good luck with your friend though.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

nubries pls

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I will make some observation I pretend to be constructive:

Your thread title: It reclaims attention in a manner as if you were tired of posting and posting over the same, well known issue for over a month, it should have been descriptive (I had no clue it was going to be about tokens)

The poll: a demagogic poll, with clear bias and mockery of people that thinks different from you about the issue
    (Kep in mind that a lot of people will answer reading just these two things)

The OP: A rant in the form of a wall of text instead of stating your ideas in a clear and concise manner, If the rant is inevitable, at least make a TL;DR that covers the whole issue in a few statements, not like you did in your second post that didn't explained a lot about the issues you were having.

Ok, I expect you take these commentaries well, I wrote this with the best of intentions.

11. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

dont be sensitive ricky......its a game......were all just stating our opinions. seriously its no big deal. seriously. play the game and have fun...oh wait you aint got no tokens. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

rickyjpen likes this.
  12. rickyjpen

Exactly xP!