You Know You're A Real Gamer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Phynixe, Jul 22, 2016.

1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Why do you have maple story twice :(

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I clocked 500+ hours on the GameCube version and maybe half of that playing Blue Burst on some server that shall remain nameless because filthy pirates.

Haven't tried PSO2, seems like too many hoops to jump through for some partial translation. Also might run like Bane Shift on my computer anyway.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I played about 5-600 hours on PSU on the XB360. I was super excited and subsequently disappointed when Sega abandoned the Western release without so much as an explanation.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I don't understand the hate that PSU gets in the PSO community, I had 3 characters with 1000+ hrs, that game was baller.

5. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

I used to use rainmeter, but I don't remember what I did to it that firked my entire desktop, and was too lazy to fix it, so I uninstalled it.

One is a private server, the other's the actual game.

6. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

19madfox95 and Qucas like this.
  7. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Sok, I spot a recycle bin that's full. Did you just delete everything on your desktop to make it look clean for the forums?
    Also, consider cleaning up the back alley.

Qucas, newsbuff and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't empty the Recycle Bin often... I mean, the whole point is so you can recover stuff you delete by accident, right?

You can actually see if I have one file on the desktop also :D

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

gold.JPG

Baskitkase likes this.
  10. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

This reminded me of when it was called trash and it had an image of a waste bin for some reason.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I use Recuva when that happens. Its saved me a few times.

12. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

This sounds really interesting actually, where are you studying? Also, what're you basing your reconstruction on?

13. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I'm based in York, but my main study areas are north and south Wales. The reconstructions are based on the relationship between sea level and groundwater level.

I work in freshwater, back-barrier marshes - using a combination of empirical and modelling methods.

Ha! That types like something I'm very used to saying.

Basically, I play about with peat deposits and groundwater monitors, next to the beach. It's pretty cool.

:)

14. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Commie! You'd be a prime candidate for some Belgium beers, no?

Atherhog likes this.
  15. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Why you botting man :(

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I have the opposite problem. My steam library keeps growing and I don't have enough time to play the games.

17. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Ah, that does sound really quite interesting. If you're looking primarily at water levels (ground and sea), I'm guessing you don't look too much into fossils in sediment cores? Thinking specifically of benthic foraminifera there, just because of the range they can give on environments. That'd probably be my approach to the question, anyway.

Honestly, don't know. I did see the thread, but I've got a lot of plates spinning right now. I'll think on it, but I can't promise more than that.

18. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I'm looking at testate amoebae and may look at forams as I need to figure out what a couple of clay layers are.

Also, Belgium should be lots of fun, I've only heard good things about Ghent.