You, Me And The Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 27, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I very much enjoyed the first episode. Irreverent and unorthodox. Profit.

Discuss.

2. DarkJello

Just finished episode 4. Crazy funny, but dark side is starting to gain control.

Surprised nobody else is watching this.

3. DarkJello

"In this bold, adrenaline-fueled new comedy drama, the news that a comet is on an unavoidable collision course with Earth sets in motion the most hilariously unexpected chain of events imaginable. Set against the backdrop of apocalyptic chaos and starring Rob Lowe ("Parks and Recreation"), Jenna Fischer ("The Office"), Megan Mullally ("Will & Grace") and Mathew Baynton ("Yonderland"), the story follows an eclectic group of seemingly unconnected characters around the world as their lives start to intersect in the most unexpected ways. And when we say "eclectic," we mean a rebellious priest, an unhinged white supremacist, a mild-mannered bank manager, a germophobic cyber terrorist and an American five-star general. Some of these misfits are destined to make it to a bunker deep beneath the English suburb of Slough, and as a result will become the hugely unlikely (and totally unsuitable) future of mankind. Wouldn't that be a disaster!"

http://www.nbc.com/you-me-and-the-apocalypse

The link contains recent pics of all the key actors.

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Looks like a might have a sus.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Okay , I'll ask it.

How far in does Molyneux show up?