You want free stock? I do!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OriginalG1, Dec 14, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Attached Files:

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

... how come you are an ad-bot now?

3. OriginalG1

Just a fan of free money. Was hoping some else was!

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Notes:

There is an approximately 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $2.50-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $50-$200, based on the price of shares at the time of purchase. The Robinhood platform displays approximate odds of receiving shares from particular companies at the time the screen is generated. These odds do not necessarily reflect the odds of receiving stock in those companies at the time the stock bonus is awarded.

Stock can not be sold for 2 days after being received, money can not be withdrawn from stocks sold for 30 days after being received.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

It takes 3 days to a week to receive your free stock once you sign up using the code!

6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so it is part pyramid scheme but when exactly does the swindle happen?

Alakhami and BurnPyro like this.
  8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I have been trading on robinhood for about 4 months now. had less than 1% yield versus S&P500's 9% yield, so doing pretty poorly so far.

9. OriginalG1

I am just trying to learn about stock market as hobby. I thought the only way I will figure it out is if I get into it. Bought one stock for seven dollars have just been holding it and watching, you can fallow other stocks through robinhood. During the course of a year I got 4 Friends to sign up with my code, their sign up got me 2 Sirius Radio stocks and 2 stocks of Zynga for free. With the free stock and my original stock I turned 7 dollars into 30 dollars and bought more stock with that money. I want to get in a little deeper, with the new goal of turning 100 into 200 with-in a year. Getting stocks for free has helped me with trading power and I would like more money for free if I can acquire it so I shared my sign up link with you all.

10. OriginalG1

1% growth is still better then the interest rate on savings accounts from most banks.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Picking the wrong stocks?

12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

yeah i had two bad picks based on a friends recommendation and no research. i deserved my losses. amazon saved me from being in the red

13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

OriginalG1 likes this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I just wanted to be sure it wasn't something due to the site that was causing that, like fees.

15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

robinhood has no fees afaik

16. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

also, meanwhile, my bitcoin holdings yielded 300%

OriginalG1 likes this.
  17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I've been sitting on 77 shares of Microsoft for a while now, since it was at 45.11/share, now at 84.69. 95 shares of McDonalds were 31.20/share when I bought them, now at 173.14. I've had Microsoft since mid 2015, McDonalds since 2007.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

wow, you're rich

19. OriginalG1