Youtube is on to me

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SireofSuns, Jan 11, 2017.

1. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Fair enough!

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That's only true if there is one true religion, and if the one you've found is the correct one. How do you know that your version of Christianity is the correct one? Roman Catholicism has non Catholics burning in hell as well, even if they are still Christians. I know of at least one Lutheran sect that believes they are the only true Christianity, and that even other variants of Lutheran will burn.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

my religion is right because my parents taught it to me. Have fun with the demons, I wont be joining you...

Geressen likes this.
  4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

a bit too transparent there babe

in general though, let's try to not focus too much on generalized religion as a topic- that whole discussion has already been pretty well talked out in the polit threads

SPiEkY and Geressen like this.
  5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Wow, no wonder you seem depressed. You follow your parents as blindly as your follow religion.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Even MW is mocking religion. That's how you know phdstax is tripping balls.

There's a slight chance that MW is actually that deranged that he's not sarcastic, I wouldn't put it past him, in which case it also proves my point.

I win either way!

phdstax, mw24, Geressen and 1 other person like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

"He can't stop us. We are on a mission from Glod."
    "right"
    The piano tottered onward through the puddles for a little while and then asked itself.
    "Buddy?"
    "Yup?"
    "Why did I just say that?"
    "say what?"
    "About us being on a mission... you know... from Glod."
    "Weeell the dwarf said to us, go and get the piano, and his name is Glod so-"
    "Yeah yeah, but I mean... he could've stopped us. I mean, dere's nothing special about some mission from some dwarf-"
    "maybe you were just a bit tired?"
    "Maybe dats it. ''
    Said the piano gracefully.
    "Anyway, we are on a mission from Glod."
    "yup."

Soul music.

8. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I'm ok with this.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

till you get chainsawed by the locust horde and eaten alive.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you are life is going?

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

HOLY COW. LOOK AT ALL THOSE POSTS. I'VE CREATED A MONSTER, I AM SO SORRY.

Yeah, I've read quite a few of those studies (the actual studies' documents, not media reports on the studies). I agree that new "species" come to be, that's where Charles Darwin got the whole idea in the first place.
    I think where the disagreement comes into play is between a Family/Genus developing into a new Family/Genus, rather than a species. Mainly because Species HAVE been seen to develop into new ones (like the exotic birds Darwin observed). Of course, they're often still technically the same species, because they can still interbreed, and their offspring can also breed.

It's fine. I honestly don't remember what I was getting at, so I struggle to justify any negative feelings over it.

@BurnPyro Yes, I think I am basically done with this conversation/thread. I can't justify reading any further. Man, this thread got off topic...

Geressen likes this.
  12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

13. SireofSuns

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I like hybrids but I think that they show a commonality between species that shared a common ancestor.
    you can get things like wholphins, zeedonks, tigons, ligers, litigons, titigons, liligons, beefalo, mules and stuff.
    my aunt had trouble conceiving children because some of her eggs had 1 chromosomes split into two chromosome, like gorilla have. I do have a niece and nephew and neither is a Gorillaman what a waste of an oppertunity. I guess it would have been unethical.

gorillamans or humarillas would be neat. ( but like way not ethical) ( and require very specific mutated gamettes from one of the two species.)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  15. Sokolov

Wikipedia cites their non Wikipedia sources. You can follow those links?

16. SireofSuns

I just don't like it when people use Wikipedia as their source. Generally, if I use Wikipedia, I like to follow the links and then give those as sources.

But then, you could say I'm being picky. Of course, I also have arguments against, but I have arguments for almost everything. Almost.

17. Sokolov

I don't mind Wikipedia for these kinds of uses. Obviously it's not rigorous for more academic applications, but it's generally good enough in these kinds of cases, IMO.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we are discussing things on the internet, not writing a research paper.

19. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

My brothers colleege teacher apparently told this story to class once. She said she wanted to edit something on wikipedia. Iirc it was something concerning thanksgiving. Her claims apparently perfectly sourced. And she received the reply that she can't edit this because ''it would upset a significant amount of people''.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

wikipedia editors = autistic white males with grudges to anyone who edits THEIR stuff + autistic white males who are in favour of certain word choices and spelling and will go to ALL pages to edit.