Yugioh is up Bane Shift creek

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by themacca, Sep 22, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Inzektor-Wind-up format was my favorite. I don't play competitively anymore. But I used to have a blast. Once i get some spare cash and find a nice locals, ill jump back into the game. I really liked Necroz when they were around too. The game is honestly just too expensive too keep up with.
    It was never efficient, just a fun gimmick. Got banned anyway.

EDIT* I'm going to try and not get sucked into this thread. I can talk Yugioh for hours if not days.

Also how do i play Kozmo after the chicken game hit? And my Volcanic Quantums got hit by the E-tele semi-limit. Just now seeing april banlist. Haven't played in bout a month.

P.S. Pendulums aren't broken. Performapals and Dracoslayers are. (Maybe not after hit idk)

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

There are basically only two competitive decks I really liked from when I played. Appropriate Mukla decks, and the only deck I ever played in a Tournament (the only Tournament I played) which was a silly Fire Princess deck pretty much from back when the game first came out in NA, give or take a couple sets.

So almost all the new stuff is kind of a *shrug* to me.

4. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I have personally made 2x Indentical Classic-ish Elemental Hero decks, just to play against each other.
    It's the most fun matchup I know.

How is the competitive gameplay now? I took a break from the game and haven't come back ever since turn 2-6 wins became the norm. (Atlantean and Spellbook era.)
    How is the game now? Have it gotten more focused on OTKs or is slowly developing advantage still a decent strategy?

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

OTK's are every where. and pendulums destroyed the game

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Pendulums are the splits of Pox.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

they're slightly more balanced than splits haah.

Sokolov likes this.
  8. poinl

Yugioh itself isn't balanced for Bane Shift. 80% of the cards are worthless.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That doesn't mean the game is unbalanced.

10. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

They have gotten a lot better with not making strictly better or strictly worse cards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This doesn't really happen anymore.

11. poinl

Well you could say the meta is balanced, but it is very strict.

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Fair warning. Mature content.

poinl, soulmilk and Geressen like this.
  13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'm interested in seeing it myself as well.

14. poinl

I had a really good laugh when i saw that over on NG bout a week ago. Still good the second time.